Missing rewards when simming

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air
OS Version 11.2.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 457172882
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Sometimes there are blank spots in the rewards when I have simmed a challenge, Galactic War, etc. Most evident, today: 4 blank spots in GW and just 1 shard. Very odd
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See image attached. It happens quite often when simming: missing Carbantis, etc.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Spain

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 11.2.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 457172882
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Sometimes there are blank spots in the rewards when I have simmed a challenge, Galactic War, etc. Most evident, today: 4 blank spots in GW and just 1 shard. Very odd
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See pictured attached. It happens quite often when simming: missing Carbantis, etc.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Spain

822FED82-6E4E-4357-8244-88B22A215B85.png
Message 1 of 4 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing rewards when simming

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a visual bug. Please note that the rewards are not actually missing, it's just the icons are not displayed correctly.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (505 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a visual bug. Please note that the rewards are not actually missing, it's just the icons are not displayed correctly.
Message 2 of 4 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got the same promblem but no space between shard spot.
Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well how do we know what was or was not missing I had this problem since April 1st do you have any way of getting the details from this ? As long as I’m unable to view the things I might or might not have gotten this is not the correct answer we need to get some kind of information on this as the answer is not correct how do you know if I cannot put up a screen shot of proof that we are missing the items but the images are too large to be put on the website or to customer support 

Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)