Missing rewards galactic Challenge

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone
OS Version 15.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 861-461-554
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I did not receive the galactic challenge rewards from the event that ended yesterday on May 9. I believe it was the Navarro bountyhunters versus Mandalorians. I know I did not receive the rewards because I have no new relic upgrading mats, or omicron’s, even though I achieved Max create rewards in the event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know, but I would like to receive the rewards for the event I completed.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country China, but I travel a lot

It asked for three or more characters here and I do not know why. There’s no instructions on what to put here.

Message 1 of 3 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing rewards galactic Challenge

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Han_Gerbil 

Thank you for the missing rewards report. Please reach out to EA Help support for your missing items, they will be able to assist you. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Han_Gerbil 

Thank you for the missing rewards report. Please reach out to EA Help support for your missing items, they will be able to assist you. 

Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

★★ Novice

I have filed a report and got a ticket, but no response yet. I’ll wait a bit. The in app HELP feature is not working either though. It’s trapped in a previous session that I can’t close or leave, thus I can’t request help there either. This is nuts. Thanks. Frown

Message 3 of 3 (226 Views)