Missing rewards from raids

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 226-293-693
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I can’t get rewards from raid due to this problem,another my guild mate has a same problem, we can’t get rewards from current raid, though we didn’t leave our guild to do raids in another guilds,so I don’t know what happened
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region Asia
Country China

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 12.2 (16E227)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 226-293-693
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Hello everyone)so I joined a rancor and this thing appeared,I didn’t leave my guild to do raids in another guild or something like it,it just appeared for no reason, we are 160+kk guild with 30k tickets daily with sim rancor raid,and now I can’t get any rewards from it,also another my guild mate has a same problem,help us please! By the way it happened first time with me
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country China

B77A77F6-C783-43D9-BBA1-8F0CD9BC5277.png
Message 1 of 4 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing rewards from raids

Hi @credonero and thanks for the report!

The exact functioning of the raid tracking mechanisms has no been clearly explained to the public. However, based on lots of reports that I'm seeing, it appears to be looking at the last 2-4 weeks worth of Raids, not simply one week.

So it's entirely possible (and seems likely) that if you "merced" for a raid a couple of weeks ago, your total # of raids exceeded the total for the multi-week period, which then makes you ineligible for this one. The good news is that by missing this one, it will create a multi-day gap where you don't complete any, so should effectively reset your count and you shouldn't have anymore issues unless you change guilds again.

Good luck!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Dont bull *.  You went to merc a raid.

Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

★ Novice

If that was a true I wouldn’t ask or anything,I haven’t done a merc for 2,5 weeks, so that appeared for no reason, and as I said another my guild mate has a same problem

Message 3 of 4 (251 Views)

Hi @credonero and thanks for the report!

The exact functioning of the raid tracking mechanisms has no been clearly explained to the public. However, based on lots of reports that I'm seeing, it appears to be looking at the last 2-4 weeks worth of Raids, not simply one week.

So it's entirely possible (and seems likely) that if you "merced" for a raid a couple of weeks ago, your total # of raids exceeded the total for the multi-week period, which then makes you ineligible for this one. The good news is that by missing this one, it will create a multi-day gap where you don't complete any, so should effectively reset your count and you shouldn't have anymore issues unless you change guilds again.

Good luck!