Missing rewards from Heroic Sith Raid

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All devices
OS Version 4.4.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 626-648-931
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Yesterday my guild had Sith Raid (Heroic), but after it finished I did not received any kind of reward. Although I did not make any damage (was at work at the time) previously it wasn't requirement for receiving prizes according to place. So why it is now?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to finish Sith Raid with 0 damage - just sign in into it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

I think after last update with new Galactic Legends programmers (as usual?) made something that bugged the game - this time it's Sith Raid and in order to get a reward one must do at least 1 point damage.

Message 1 of 6 (413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing rewards from Heroic Sith Raid

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TetsuoWallace and thanks for raising this.

We can see that you received your rewards for the Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid that finished on the 3rd of September. You received the rewards at 8:46:59am GMT+0100 which is roughly 2 hours after the raid was completed.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (320 Views)

All Replies

@TetsuoWallace Hello there.

Are you sure you joined? You can check this by viewing the leader board from the last raid. Navigate to Guilds > Raids > Sith Triumvirate > Tier 7 (Herioc). If you haven't launched a raid since you can view the last raid's results.

If you joined, to the left of your name will be a rank from 1-50, and a score of zero. If you failed to join there will be a "--" to the left of your name and blank space in the score section.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ChristophIVSeriously? Raised eyebrow

If I wasn't sure about it, I wouldn't create this post and report a bug.

I'm not a newbie in the game, so please don't treat me like that and stop raising your statistics with replies that are useless.

Message 3 of 6 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]

@TetsuoWallace There is no need for rudeness. I'm not trying to "raise my statistics". All my comments are legitimate attempts to help players. 

The support team for this board don't work weekends. Myself and other Heroes try to narrow down potential issues during this time, including potential player errors such as failure to join or accidentally claiming rewards. The advice I gave is the first step whether a player is a newbie or a Veteran. You'd be surprised how often people fail to sign up for raids.

All those who posted zeroes in our HSTR last night received rewards, so it isn't a global issue. The team will be able to look into your individual case on Monday, or you can contact customer support through the settings menu in-game and select "missing content" from the options.

Have a nice weekend.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (373 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TetsuoWallace and thanks for raising this.

We can see that you received your rewards for the Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid that finished on the 3rd of September. You received the rewards at 8:46:59am GMT+0100 which is roughly 2 hours after the raid was completed.

Message 5 of 6 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_UltraSlide ! Standard smile

I've had nothing in my Inbox (and I wasn't the only person with that problem in my guild), but if game logs says so, then maybe I got that reward. Although as an application tester I know that sometimes logs lie Wink

Today we've had another Sith Raid and there was incoming message with reward, so maybe it was just some one-time glitch.

I'll monitor situation and if it'll happen again, then I'll update this post.

Thank you for your time.

Message 6 of 6 (302 Views)