Re: Missing rewards from GC

by FN-2187BigDeal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing rewards from GC

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad (6th generation)
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 523-343-532
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug last GC (empire vs jedi) I noticed I didn't get the MK 2 circuit breaker modules from tier 5 (8 for the feat and 7 for completion), this GC I didn't get the rewards for the completion of tier 5 or 6
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I did tier 5 and 6 with GAS Heart g9, and relic level 501st clones and had all units alive when I won, so you could try using the same team and have all units alive when you win and if you only get the rewards for not losing someone it's happened
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

last GC (empire vs jedi) I noticed I didn't get the MK 2 circuit breaker modules from tier 5 (8 for the feat and 7 for completion), this GC I didn't get the rewards for the completion of tier 5 or 6

Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FN-2187BigDeal 

This has been flagged as a bug to the team.

For any reports of missing gear from the Galactic Challenges, please reach out to our Support Team who will be able to help you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I also completed tiers V and VI of the Dathomir: Nightsisters event without receiving the First time completion bonus. I did however receive the items for the Flawless Victory feat. I used Emperor, Vader, Thrawn, Shore, Death Trooper.

Platform: iOS 14.0.1 on an iPhone 11 using a wifi connection.
Message 2 of 4 (152 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FN-2187BigDeal 

This has been flagged as a bug to the team.

For any reports of missing gear from the Galactic Challenges, please reach out to our Support Team who will be able to help you.

Message 3 of 4 (139 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried using the link in your response, but after I put in all the information (game, platform, and what type of issue) there is only a button to edit the information, a button to go back (same thing as edit), and a button to take me back to the home page of EA answers HQ

Message 4 of 4 (132 Views)