Missing rewards due to first GAC battle not rewarding 10 banners

by bostonbrawler1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing rewards due to first GAC battle not rewarding 10 banners

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB
OS Version 15.2.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 568-991-854
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Did not get participation rewards because first battle did not give 10 banners.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test out the same scenario - for the first GAC battle, attempt to battle it, then force quit the battle. Notice that the battle is logged as an attempt but the 10 banners is not given for the first try attempt/loss.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I am missing my rewards for "participation" in GAC attack period that ran from March 16-17. I did 1 battle in the GAC  and when the battle was going poorly, I didn’t want to preload so I force quit the match and it shows as 1 attempt in the game against that squad. However, as it was my first GAC battle in the match, I did not get my 10 banner (see screenshot).

To make matters worse, with the time change, GAC attack did not start until 6pm ET yesterday so I was expecting that I had until 6pm ET today to attack. When I logged in at 5pm ET, to my surprise, GAC had just ended. Did not realize the GAC time was readjusted.. and since it still showed that I incorrectly had 0 banners, I did not get any rewards for “lack of participation”. Since I actually attempted a battle and should have gotten 10 banners and also should have received my participation rewards for the loss. Instead, I received a message that I did not participate and hence did not qualify for rewards. Since this seems known a known bug based on some existing bugs that I found (see https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bug-Not-getting-GA-first-attack-bonus/td-p/11287230), please compensate me for the lost rewards.

GAC-attack-0-banners.jpeg
Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing rewards due to first GAC battle not rewarding 10 banners

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bostonbrawler1 

Thank you for your report. We are aware of the issue and are investigating.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bostonbrawler1 

Thank you for your report. We are aware of the issue and are investigating.

Message 2 of 3 (227 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks, but will I get reimbursed the missing rewards since I actually partcipated?

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)