Missing rewards Territory War

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S10+
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 943-669-129
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was part of the last territory war with my guild. I made my inscription and my guild won with a full clean of all enemy teams. But I did not receive any reward at the end of the war, only the mail attached. I reset the app, and checked any uptade, but still, I did not receive anything.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Usually any member of the guild who was part of the territory war receive the same reward.

Those who did not made their inscription receive nothing.

yet, I made my inscription, and my guild won, but I received nothing (as well as another member). The other all received the rewards. (43 members out of 50 were registered for the territory war, and apparently 41 received rewards)

screen.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing rewards Territory War

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Tytouch44 ,

you have to earn points in a TW to be eligible for rewards. You earn points with setting some defense and/or making successful attacks. To join a TW is unfortunately not enough to be eligible for rewards.

Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Tytouch44 ,

you have to earn points in a TW to be eligible for rewards. You earn points with setting some defense and/or making successful attacks. To join a TW is unfortunately not enough to be eligible for rewards.

Regards.

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks,

Thought it was like in raids. Registration is enough, in case the raid is finished before you can attacked, and then you get some rewards anyway.

Bests

Message 3 of 3 (129 Views)