Re: Missing prizes in sweet treat showdown garden event

by jaseyy88

Original Post

Missing prizes in sweet treat showdown garden event

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad pro
OS Version ios13
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002820433237
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure
What do you expect to see? all prizes won
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK
Additional feedback

i'm missing all my prizes from the event, I've checked under the storage recent tab not there and also the event tab and nothing there either, in some of the screen shots it shows some of what I've won plus showing the recent tab too. 

Message 1 of 5 (638 Views)

I do see some of the items you won in your screenshot.
They are very well hidden among other prizes.

1112.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (599 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for pointing that out for me. here is another screenshot under the sweet treat section and they are missing most of my items 😕

Message 3 of 5 (593 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@jaseyy88 thanks for posting your report here! Do you remember when you last saw the items? 

And when you go to buy mode > Outdoor > Outdoor Items, do you see the water can available for purchase there?

And in Decoration > Indoor Plants, do you see the wall planter and barrel there?  

Message 4 of 5 (573 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I claimed my prizes not long after the event finished and I placed most of the items out into the garden soon afterwards and they had disappeared about 2 hours after that! 

Ive checked what you have asked and they are in there but it’s asking for me to pay for them when I shouldn’t have too as I already had them placed in the garden and they aren’t there! I’m also missing Gilded dreams grand dresser it’s asking me to pay for it when I did have it placed in the bedroom. 

on the screen shots I’ve taken I’ve directed where I had placed some of the items 

Message 5 of 5 (554 Views)