Re: Missing payout

by BaldurCPH

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ChristophIV Opposing player blocks me 7-8 minutes before and leaves 2-3 minutes to do the attack expecting that I won’t make it. Quite common “trick” I believe to secure payout.
Message 11 of 21 (375 Views)

@BaldurCPH The easiest way is to upload the video to YouTube and share the link.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 21 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What’s the status?

For further documentation please see these images:

I enter the battle 2:24 before payout at 0:06 marker in the vid. 

I defeat the last ship at the 2:22 marker leaving 8 seconds until payout. 

The “victory” is claimed at 2:24 marker in the vid leaving 6 seconds until payout. 

Position as 1st is announced at the 2:29 marker leaving 1 second until payout.

Please note that the entire video is stored at 18:00 - that’s including the 15-20 second until I claim the price in inbox. No way I finished the battle at 18:00:59 - that’s impossible. 

85846C73-4704-4355-B1B4-4466AE96FDE9.jpeg
ABBFFD69-3107-4EFD-BF5A-34E42E87C45E.jpeg
10BB402F-1C41-4BDF-AB7F-4EB00BF66F22.jpeg
Message 13 of 21 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Last pic referenced above. 

B5B1EEAA-5217-4B4A-A5D1-94CDFCB265CA.jpeg
Message 14 of 21 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide What’s the status? Please see above for further documentation.
Message 15 of 21 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ChristophIV Probably if you have an YouTube account - which I don’t - and you are ok with compromising/sharing your personal data - which I don’t. That’s why a proper system allow file sizes at post 1990 sizing.

I have provided more than enough information for EA to search for the bug, but EA are to arrogant to do that. They haven’t even fixed the security issue that allows players to cheat with mods - and can’t even find them after it’s done - so how could they know where to find this bug?
Message 16 of 21 (367 Views)

@BaldurCPH Looking at your screenshots your video shows proof that you were after the payout time.

When you leave the battle the "Prizes" tab says "Prizes (23h 59m)". If you were with the time limit it would say "Prizes (x secs)"

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 21 (361 Views)

@BaldurCPH wrote:
@ChristophIV Probably if you have an YouTube account - which I don’t - and you are ok with compromising/sharing your personal data - which I don’t. That’s why a proper system allow file sizes at post 1990 sizing.

I have provided more than enough information for EA to search for the bug, but EA are to arrogant to do that. They haven’t even fixed the security issue that allows players to cheat with mods - and can’t even find them after it’s done - so how could they know where to find this bug?

If you have a Google account, you have access to YouTube. If you think Google doesn't already know who you are, you might be surprised. You could always create a new Google account for BaldurCPH that shares none of your identifying information and literally just use it to upload the one video. 

EA restricts file sizes here to reduce required database capacity. Many sites behave similarly, but we can't do anything about that. 

So far you hadn't provided CG with "enough evidence" - which is why after UltraSlide reviewed your issue, they found evidence to the contrary. Until evidence is provided that substantiates the claim, they are unlikely to gift you hundreds of crystals. That opens the door for other players to make unsubstantiated claims of loss and expect "compensation." 

We are here to help, and the video would be the best way to help. 

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GladOS-013 I don’t have a Google account.
EA hasn’t provided any evidence. They CLAIM to have a log that says my battles finished AT LEAST one minute after my PROOF/DOCUMENTION provided.
The results of the battle should be submitted when the battle is ... finished! With the victory banner like when you use flight mode. That’s when you a able to get attacked too - or are you actually locked to 6 minutes. No?
Do the math and stop kissing EA/CG *.
Message 19 of 21 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ChristophIV That’s my point - the timers doesn’t sync (in cantina vs. battle vs. real time). When the timer in cantina says something it doesn’t add up with the time in battle and what should be left after battle. If you look at the real timers I should have several seconds before payout.
Check my numbers from the screenshots.
Or maybe it’s simply that results isn’t really uploaded until long time after you really finish.
I don’t know where the bug is - that’s EAs job to find out. If they care!
Message 20 of 21 (278 Views)