Missing payout

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xs
OS Version Newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 836-456-338
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I went against number 1 from 4th place 2 minutes 15 seconds before payout. I finished and won the battle in 2 minutes and 10 seconds on the in game clock. Another player noticed that I was number one “when the church bell rang”. It’s not the first time I experience that the countdown timer does not match payout timer.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Denmark

I went against number 1 from 4th place 2 minutes 15 seconds before payout. I finished and won the battle in 2 minutes and 10 seconds on the in game clock.

2D93F9DF-3D5E-41F0-B2A9-7B9D81350315.jpeg
Message 1 of 21 (922 Views)

Re: Missing payout

EA Live QV Team

Hi @BaldurCPH and thanks for the report.

We have checked and according to what we can see, the results of your ship battle reached the server at 59 seconds past the payout. This was at 17:00:59 UTC. As this was after the payout, you received rewards for you position of 4th place.

Message 2 of 21 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is not correct. I finished the battle just at the time of payout. MAYBE at 17.00:01 (latest).

I have a full video documenting this and have attached screenshots of the battle from the video - entering and finished blow:

1. I enter battle with 2:24 left to payout.

2. I finish the battle with 2:54 left on the clock - that’s 2:18 before payout. Leaving 6 seconds to payout.

I have tried this before which is why I recorded it. 

If your log states 17:00:59 the timer is of by approx. one minut. And it fits my documentation that it maybe exactly one minut. And I finished the battle at 16:59:54 according to my documentation and calculation. 

Another guy in the payout said he saw me having 1st when the church bell started. 

E8B2DEFE-8506-4BEE-BF62-28726556721A.jpeg
8A501C71-B9F4-423A-B214-A30CCDE42350.jpeg
Message 3 of 21 (842 Views)

@BaldurCPH Could anything else have delayed your results? Can you link the video on YouTube for a review?
The results aren't posted until you get a victory splash, which needs an internet signal. If you dealt the final damage and then minimized the game it might not have sent the victory message to the server immediately.

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GladOS-013 No delayes - the victory graphic came right after the finishing blow and I returned to the fleet arena area and got the reward for 4th place (also a part of the full video). I got the message/reward “1 min ago” even though the time would be approx. 17:00:15 when I opened the inbox.
Message 5 of 21 (821 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide What’s the status? I haven’t received the missing payout or a confirmation that the bug has been solved.
Message 6 of 21 (777 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide What’s the status? Still missing the payout AND today I had the exact some problem. I should have had a solid 10 seconds until payout but was rewarded 4th. So now you owe me 2 x missing payouts.
Message 7 of 21 (736 Views)

[ Edited ]

@BaldurCPH May I ask why you attack so close to payout? Looking at your numbers you aren't taking into account the time for the battle to load and the end result to be sent.

Have you every received the wrong payout when there is still time left on the "Prizes (x left) tab?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 21 (718 Views)

@BaldurCPH One thing to consider - you have said you have proof (like a video), but you aren't providing it.
If CGs logs show you moved too late, and there's no evidence to the contrary, then the company likely won't consider that they "owe you" anything.

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GladOS-013 I have shared necessary screenshots from the vid. I would happily upload it, but this forum does not allow that file size.
Message 10 of 21 (674 Views)