by samuellin03

Original Post

Missing particle leaderboard[Urgent]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Missing leaderboard
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On the main screen, no leaderboard present
What happens when the bug occurs? The leaderboard is missing from the home screen
What do you expect to see? A leaderboard towards the top left corner of the home screen.

Some players are missing content, such as missing charged particles leaderboard.

Message 1 of 8 (854 Views)

Re: Missing particle leaderboard[Urgent]

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Blueberry Hey there my submit button wasn't working so I asked a discord admin to make a report for me.

Here's the issue. People don't have PARTICLE LEADERBOARD present in their home screen like others.

It's visibly linked to a presence of green live pass logo(older version)(only logo not content) as all people with the issue are reporting the same.

It's an urgent issue and need to be solved asap as there are only 4 days to the end of leaderboard and people have paid money to be in too before it disappeared.

Please make it quick and smooth.

Message 2 of 8 (840 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Screenshot_2020-07-09-20-08-43_compress98.jpgScreenshot_20200704-085706_NBA_LIVE.jpg

image0-4_compress19.jpg

Here are some images of faulty cases, they are from different players, different devices (Android and iOS also) and different times.

Message 3 of 8 (834 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Here's a non bugged picture for reference.Screenshot_20200710-111330_NBA LIVE.jpg

Message 4 of 8 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has been my problem for 2 weeks ive tried reinstalling its messed up plz help me fix this ive put money and time into this campaign. Thank you

Message 5 of 8 (692 Views)

★★ Novice

Please fix this issue I spent millions of coins on this now I can't even see the leaderboard.

Message 6 of 8 (678 Views)

★★ Novice

Notice the leaderboard is missing and the live pass is bugged

Message 7 of 8 (671 Views)

★★ Novice

This is extremely important bc I have sold players worth 3 million coins upwards for charged particles. I need to know if I’m in the running and need to sell more, or keep my players or sell them in the auction house. It seems to be happening to all the people who also show the wrong live pass points at the top right. Mine has shown this for months.  Like blueberry said, URGENT issue!!

Message 8 of 8 (629 Views)