Missing option in surprising choice

by HatsuneLotus

Original Post

Missing option in surprising choice

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 14.6
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The surprising choice for the modelling career appears randomly and should display three options: the heirloom, clothing rack and shorts. I’ve purchased the heirloom on its first appearance, but on the second appearance, the option for shorts is missing. Instead, it is only displaying two options - the heirloom (which I already brought) and the clothing rack.
What do you expect to see? After purchasing the heirloom, you should expect to see the remaining two options - clothing rack and shorts.
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

I’ve purchased the modelling career heirloom when the surprising choice first appeared to me. When the same surprising choice appeared again, I expected to see the remaining two options: the clothing rack and the shorts. Instead, it is only showing options for the heirloom (which I already brought) and the clothing rack.

Before the heirloom was purchased:

1.jpeg

(Image not mine)

After the heirloom was purchased:

2.jpeg

Message 1 of 2 (414 Views)

Re: Missing option in surprising choice

Community Manager (retired)

Hi! To unlock the modelling career you need the modelling heirloom. I am not sure why you only get 2 options instead of three, but it is not caused by having the heirloom. I will report this issue to studio.

Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)