Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing one store items

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The One Store
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase a temporary item from the one store, such as seasonal items like the ribs halloween shirt, or the white bapester sneakers. Once The One Store is updated and the items are cycled out, the items also disappear from your inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? After 1.12 I lost the bapesta sneakers (disappeared from my inventory, lost 50,000 RP) and after 1.13 I lost the ribs shirt (disappeared from my inventory, lost 30,000 RP)
What should be happening instead? Items remain in inventory after removed from The One store
How severe is the bug? B - Major

I didn’t gather any screenshots, but I did note the cost of each item (50,000 RP for the low top white Bapestas, 30,000 RP for ribs Halloween shirt). I also chatted with Logan at @EAHelp on Twitter, who told me to post here to let you all know of the bug, but also pursue a possible refund or have the items returned to inventory. Is it possible to have the items added back to inventory, or RP refunded?

Message 1 of 6 (2,757 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing one store items

Community Manager

Hey @KHelluh

If you're missing any items or coins please reach our Live-Support here and they'll be able to get them refunded back to you. 

Good luck on the courts!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,670 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @KHelluh

If you're missing any items or coins please reach our Live-Support here and they'll be able to get them refunded back to you. 

Good luck on the courts!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So idk how else to like find out or whatever when i tired posting it wouldnt let me submit at the end but i lost a ton of stuff i cant seem to get back my rating dropped and i lost store points seems like my saves switched or whatever 

Message 3 of 6 (2,322 Views)

★ Guide
This happened to me also but either I buy something and lose it and lose the RP or the RP gets back but the sale doesn't register. I have noticed that once you buy something equip it and go to your outfits change it back and let the game do the save once exiting settings. Also back out all the way to the main title and then exit the game by closing it on xmb for ps4. Follow it up by manual upload in settings / applications and data save the recent game to insure it is properly synced. Don't buy to many items at once by one at a time then go to settings to have it save by editing player...
Message 4 of 6 (2,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Their is no one court or court battle items it dissapeared how do i fix this

Message 5 of 6 (1,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just found another post on here that someone had that problem and I do too. All my one court items and all my court battle items have disapeared. No one has answered still and I cant find anything online about it. Its really annoying because I have a bunch of in game currency and would like to buy players but cant. So I guess unless someone from EA decides to respond then I guess I can't ever add players to my team, which I will probably quit playing if that the case. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,657 Views)