Missing next day Daily Activities.

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 7
OS Version 11.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 234847825
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I completed all of my Daily Activities (such as complete 3 Catina battles.) for the date of 4/24/18 normally I collect all of the rewards for completing the challenges around 10pm est -1200am. Before it resets . This time I fell a sleep without collecting my daily activities.I woke up around 3-4 am est and claimed the daily challenges. Now no daily challenges have shown up for the date of 4/25/18. I got my reward for logging in on 4/25/18. (30 T3 training droid) this has happened in the past and all I receive for the date is the fleet arena and arena awards for the day . Is it possible that the game is confused and thinks the previous days rewards are the current ones?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See what happend in summary.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

You should be able to get your daily rewards the next day.
D721C9CE-B833-4055-AC6D-49A48D1F989D.png
Message 1 of 4 (239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing next day Daily Activities.

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, we checked your account and it appears that on the 24th of April, you didn't claim any of the Daily Activities and on the 25th of April you claimed them all (including Complete All Dailies). This seems to be working as intended.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (285 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
Further I can still perform the activities I just don’t get any rewards when this happens other the. Fleet and arena rewards at the end of the day.
Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, we checked your account and it appears that on the 24th of April, you didn't claim any of the Daily Activities and on the 25th of April you claimed them all (including Complete All Dailies). This seems to be working as intended.
Message 3 of 4 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
@CG_MindTricks
Hello thank you for your response. The rewards that you are saying for the 25 are my rewards for the 24th. I get that I fell a sleep so I collected my rewards my late . So does that negate you rewards for the next day ? You should still get them.
Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)