Missing my payouts first time I have had a problem with this

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 2017 10.5 inch
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 381-887-457
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Never received any of my payouts for regular arena or fleet arena and I also did not receive the compensation for the Grand arena problem that happened on the second of this month Nothing showed up in my mail yesterday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the logs for my ally code and if it says I received these items they are wrong because I have never had a problem with this happening this is a 0.01 percent problem first time I have not received my payout rewards for anything or anything that they said they were doing to give you for the problem with the grand arena or anything else
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

I can’t send you any screenshots because the file size is always to big and you can compress them on a iPad Pro 

Message 1 of 4 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing my payouts first time I have had a problem with this

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, thanks for reaching out. I've checked your account and our records show you redeemed the following PvP rewards yesterday:

3/05/2019, 2:05:14am UTC redeemed Rank 34 rewards for Fleet Arena:

• 96000 Ship Building Materials.
  • 50 Crystals.
  • 1300 Fleet Arena Tokens.
  • 150 Sim Tickets.
  • 4 T4 Enhancement Droid.
  • 12 T3 Enhancement Droid.

3/05/2019, 2:05:11am UTC redeemed Rank 404 reward for Squad Arena:

• 500 Arena Tokens.
  • 60 Crystals.
  • 18000 Credits.

Additionally, I've also checked your account for any potential client or server errors and didn't find anything on your account in the last 2 days so there is absolutely nothing to indicate that the rewards were not received.

In regards to the Grand Arena event which went live on 3/03/2019, it was rescheduled and there was no compensation for it. More details in this official forum post:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197149/grand-arena-reschedule

Hope this helps, thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (313 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, thanks for reaching out. I've checked your account and our records show you redeemed the following PvP rewards yesterday:

3/05/2019, 2:05:14am UTC redeemed Rank 34 rewards for Fleet Arena:

• 96000 Ship Building Materials.
  • 50 Crystals.
  • 1300 Fleet Arena Tokens.
  • 150 Sim Tickets.
  • 4 T4 Enhancement Droid.
  • 12 T3 Enhancement Droid.

3/05/2019, 2:05:11am UTC redeemed Rank 404 reward for Squad Arena:

• 500 Arena Tokens.
  • 60 Crystals.
  • 18000 Credits.

Additionally, I've also checked your account for any potential client or server errors and didn't find anything on your account in the last 2 days so there is absolutely nothing to indicate that the rewards were not received.

In regards to the Grand Arena event which went live on 3/03/2019, it was rescheduled and there was no compensation for it. More details in this official forum post:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197149/grand-arena-reschedule

Hope this helps, thank you.

Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

Hero (Retired)

To clarify on updated GA rewards, you will receive them after each round.

Message 3 of 4 (301 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Without a in game log how is anybody going to be able to confirm your logs then you won’t have people asking in here it’s something that you should put in the game no way to see if I actually did get them without a in game log time stamped what you have doesn’t make any sense that it hasn’t been put in the game could really save you guys time so you can focus on the more serious issues 

Message 4 of 4 (290 Views)