Missing mods swgoh

by GrimmyTea

Original Post

Re: Missing mods swgoh

EA Live QV Team
@ekovich1 Please reach out to EA Help for the mods restoration.
Message 11 of 21 (493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thx for your reply, where do I find EA Help?

Message 12 of 21 (480 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Gunner thank you very much!!! I was trying almost a month for this and nobody could help me! You are the best!!! 5 stars for you
Message 13 of 21 (465 Views)

EA Live QV Team

The Mod Inventory issue was fixed already.
If you still don't see your mods, try to re-install your game.
If after a new installation the mods do not show up, reach out to EA Help and let them check if your mods were sold in the last couple of weeks.

Message 15 of 21 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did reach out and nothing happened. Very upset. Restarted the app, re-installed the app, did everything they suggested. I ended up having to sell a ton of my extra lower tier mods so I could purchase better ones through the in game store. They kept asking me if the sold mods are the ones I was referring too and I said no. They didn’t seem to understand my selling mods to get better ones. No solution and I’ve spent the last several days continuously trying to level my mods back up. Still missing about 20-30 mods on lower level toons. You guys really screwed up on this one. 

Message 16 of 21 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

this is what someone from the help named Ajihav said to me regarding my lost mods.

Please note our game studio team has granted a makegood to impacted Players. If you haven't received received it, I'm afraid but manually we've no option to grant the same in your account for now.

Nice! What the heck does that even mean? Thanks guys for screwing up my mods.  Probably a good 60-70 of my mods were screwed up or missing.

Message 17 of 21 (390 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I had the same issue, same response, I am missing a lot of mods and then some of mine got duplicated. No response yet.

Screenshot_20220916-150804_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20220916_150844.jpg
Screenshot_20220916_150830.jpg
Message 18 of 21 (342 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow I am having the same issue with duplicate mod stats and missing mods! I thought I was going crazy!

I reached out to EA support, and was advised to create an in game case, so I am just sitting here with the game open while I work. It's been over an hour and nothing yet. 

Message 19 of 21 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't worry, the same thing happened to me and they haven't done anything to help me. They just don't care

Message 20 of 21 (271 Views)