Re: Assault Class M1907 SF - Unlock Frozen

by Dmnick

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I still have this issue:bf bug.jpg

This was the unlock which i unlocked with workaround, during the bug period and now its getting a revenge on me. Everything else is unlocked, but a sniper class and throwing knives.

E: Someone fixed it for me, cause it is now unlocked.

Message 691 of 869 (1,849 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I also experience this.

For germans and brits class roles for support and assault are locked. Bren gun (support level 8) and M1907 SF (assault level 8) is locked. I have leveled up several times since the "could not fetch your report bug was fixed.

Message 692 of 869 (1,805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Were doing my sten mastery assignments to get full gold plates, i have 2 pieces left for the full set but i never got my assignment, i cannot progress further on my sten to get gold plates it does not show in special assignments or anywhere, been playing tons of games restarted ive done what i can but still no sten assignment for my last 2 gold plates! Fix pls !!

Message 693 of 869 (1,789 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@MrChildrens
Same here. The M1907 SF is still locked for me despite the "could not fetch report bug" was fixed.

Also cannot choose the Vehicle Buster perk on Assault.

Message 694 of 869 (1,765 Views)

No Pathfinder...NO THROWING KNIVES???

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Since before the patch, I have not been able to unlock certain things. It was partially fixed within the last couple weeks, except for my Recon. I am currently level 16 Recon but am unable to unlock the Pathfinder Combat Role or the Throwing Knives. I have unlocked the Kunai for the Japanese tho for some reason. I am also not getting any experience for the Selbstlader 1906.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my account...
What happens when the bug occurs? I am sad that I can't play with the throwing knives...very sad...incredibly sad.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to use the throwing knives AND be a Pathfinder.

LET ME PLAY WITH THE THROWING KNIVES!

Message 695 of 869 (1,767 Views)

Re: No Pathfinder...NO THROWING KNIVES???

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, I have Kunais unlocked but not Throwing knives.

Message 696 of 869 (1,757 Views)

★ Novice

Got same issue.

Everything unlock eventually from the bugged levels, except for the recon class the lv 8 tracker spec I can only use it with American and I think Japanase armies, it's blocked bugged on Germans and British armies.

Message 697 of 869 (1,660 Views)

Unlockable weapons/gadgets through class levels not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Greetings.

To begin with,  I want to forward you to this first.
Unlockable weapons/gadgets not unlocking. 

This bug is still occurring within Battlefield V,  I am closing in on lvl12 for my assault class and I still can´t use PIAT or my Repetierpistole M1912,  seeing that the above issue is from may last year and it hasn´t been fixed yet.
Last post in the link above is a community manager confirming that the issues has been solved,  wich is far from the truth.

Please fix this ingame soon as possible "not just for me",  I´d like to use unlockable weapons in the future.

Message 698 of 869 (1,581 Views)

Re: Unlockable weapons/gadgets through class levels not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Logging out of the client and logging back in and repairing the game does nothing,  this bug is still preventing me from using those items.

Message 699 of 869 (1,569 Views)

Re: Missing level up/unlock Rewards.

★★★ Apprentice

The M1907 SF is unavailable for me as well, yet I'm a higher class than required. Also, while in-game, the 'Vehicle Buster' combat role was locked for me, but it shows as available in my armory out-of-game... will have to test this further.

Message 700 of 869 (1,701 Views)