Re: Weapon says "Available next round." every round.

by softskiller2

Original Post

Re: Missing level up Rewards.

★★★ Novice

I contacted them and they told me to reach level 20 to unlock my level 13 gun, it's stupid some people did it on reddit and received absolutely nothing. They're just trying to make me play the game without fixing my issue. 

I can't believe these guys are this incompetent, having a bug in such a crucial point of the game, it's crazy

Message 101 of 869 (1,638 Views)

★ Novice

Same here level 13 medic didnt have unlocked a weapon once

Message 102 of 869 (1,527 Views)

Missing Recon Rewards

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/12/19
Summarize your bug I ranked up the Recon class to rank 4 in hopes of getting the spotting flare but never got it. I've tried everything from other threads about the same issue and still don't have it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea but this is a major inconvenience. I am playing the game through EA Access if that has anything to do with it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players are unable to unlock rank up rewards
What should be happening instead? The reward should unlock properly

Help

Message 103 of 869 (1,541 Views)

Battlefield 1.29 Gun Unlock glitch

★★★ Novice

After the update, I can't unlock new guns... super irritating! Anyone got a suggestion? Also, the after-match summary is broken on Conquest.... why are so many games just broken these days?? I'll bet I'm gonna wait 3 months before this is fixed. EA is soon off the list. Rockstar is off after constantly getting kicked there. Poor customer satisfaction delivered by huuuge names. Well done

Message 104 of 869 (1,512 Views)

Re: Career Rank Rewards not unlocking

★ Novice
@xfuryvividx I've been having the same issue with rewards for ranks 50-53 so far. No company coins. And I completed an assignment earlier but didn't get any CC then either
Message 105 of 869 (1,551 Views)

Battlefield 5 item stuck not unlocking after reached required rank.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Frontlines
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? I believe it was Germany
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 6/12/19
Summarize your bug I was in a match and i unlocked the 12g shotgun, when i went to equip it in 'my company' the description said 'unlock at lvl 5' although i reached lvl5, the same thing happened today when i unlocked the 'valentine AA MK I' im level 13 and the deacription of this vechicle says 'unlock at lvl 13'
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account(EA) Unlock a gun in the middle of the match and this might happen.(players)
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot unlock the item you have already unlocked.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to unlock the item.

No image.

Message 106 of 869 (1,664 Views)

★ Guide

Same, as a new player it's even more frustrating to not be able to unlock basic gadgets.

I am uninstalling this game now, since it does not deserve my time with these bugs.

Message 107 of 869 (1,526 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My friend had this problem with the MG42 he contacted EA live support.. someone called Mohamed, and they gave him the gun. So i'd recommend doing that if you still haven't solved it.

Message 108 of 869 (1,520 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Softskiller, if you were to keep it installed, i'm pretty sure Dice and EA would have it fixed by December 9th or 12th. : )

Sincerely your good friend

James Nelson

Message 109 of 869 (1,503 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1.29 Gun Unlock glitch

★★ Novice

Same issue!! No unlocks across the board, for anything, not even company coins! Very irritating!!!!

Message 110 of 869 (1,553 Views)