Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Australia, Other
On which server did this happen? Oceanic server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24/11/19
Summarize your bug I ranked up my assault to level 13 to get the STG 44. I played a few rounds to collect the gun but with no success. It still says play another round to unlock but I have played several.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Level up a class (support, medic, assault, and recon) to a level where you unlock a gun, and then play a game to supposably unlock the gun.
What happens when the bug occurs? You are unable to collect the gut with your level up.
What should be happening instead? You should be able to collect the gun after playing a game (after leveling the class up to that specific level.)

There are the files,

(Changed the title on the thread to reflect the issue better.) -Atic

Message 34 of 869 (27,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't unlock my weapons when i level up

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Hello everyone, 

For any missing guns please reach out to EA support, we have worked with EA support and they should be able to help you out with any missing guns, assignments and combat roles. 

Ranking up your class in the game should help you out on any missing guns but if that doesn't work contact EA support! Standard smile 

How to contact EA support: 
/Atic 

View in thread

Message 711 of 869 (19,272 Views)

All Replies

Battlefield 5 weapons glitched and can't unlock

★★★ Novice

I'm the right rank for the weapons and it still keeps saying locked but in matches it say play next round to unlock. I'll played like 5 matches and it still says the same thing! I can't even use my new guns.

Message 1 of 869 (20,493 Views)

Re: Battlefield 5 weapons glitched and can't unlock

★ Apprentice

OK, try this. After the match is over, quit to your Armory or squad profile. Look under what weapon class that you have advanced in. Allies and Axis may be different in the loadout so be sure to check both. Then when you see your new weapons, click on the weapon and add some type of different sight or anything to change the weapon up. Then the game might recognize that you have unlocked said weapon and it's ready to use.  Theses a * load of bugs in the game currently. This might be one other bug. Hang in there, what for the patches that will be dropping, read the patch notes and hopefully, that will solve your issue. 

Message 2 of 869 (20,479 Views)

Re: Battlefield 5 weapons glitched and can't unlock

★★★ Newbie

I cant get the Thompson smg to unlock and i'm max rank for medic.The patch didn't fix it for me.

Message 3 of 869 (20,463 Views)

Weapon says "Available next round." every round.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Always
Summarize your bug Reached assault rank 13 but STG 44 is still locked. Now assault level 15 and it is still locked. Says "Available next round" every round. Fix your game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock a gun and leave that game before it ends. I believe this is when the bug occurs, when you level up the class and unlock the gun but do not finish the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Gun stays locked no matter what class rank and says "Available next round" every round.
What should be happening instead? Gun should be available for use or sent to armory to retrieve it.

Reached assault rank 13 and stg 44 is still locked. Constantly says "available next round" and doesn't unlock even when I rank up the class further.

Message 4 of 869 (26,106 Views)

Re: Weapon says "Available next round." every round.

EA DICE Team

Hey @TuckingFypo92, quit the round in the EOR and take a look in your armoury. Do you see your gun there?

/Atic

Message 5 of 869 (26,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t have a problem with the gun not being available anymore I guess they patched and fixed it. However I do have another problem where I’m halfway through the mastery for the Gewehr 1-5 and there’s no more assignments. I have the muzzle, iron sight, and hand guard unlocked but no new assignment to continue. Please help.

Message 6 of 869 (26,005 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @TuckingFypo92, We are currently investigating this issue and hope to have a resolution soon, for The assignment. 

/Atic

Message 7 of 869 (25,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happening to me now, so it's not fixed. I'm halfway to assault 14 and stg44 says "available next round" every round. Really frustrating. Pls fix

Message 8 of 869 (25,885 Views)

Battlefield 5 Weapons cannot be unlocked

★★★ Newbie

In the game, the soldier level has reached, but the weapon can not be unlocked. Please help solve it. Thank you.

Message 9 of 869 (24,189 Views)