Missing level up rewards

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Geforce GTX 1050
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DNorbi998
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. mainpage
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. checking my currencies
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? do not know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) ‎2021.11.‎22. ‏‎19:32 GMT+1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not use my missing legend tokens and apex packs
What should be happening instead? I should have +1200 legend tokens and +2 apex packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Level up a character to level 20. I do not know if it occurs every time.

Based on information on the internet from 1-21 every time you level up you should receive 600 legend tokens and 1 apex packs.

At level 20 I checked my currencies and I had 10.200 legend tokens.

I leveled up 19 times from level 1 to level 20 so I should had 11.400 (19x600) legend tokens.

I did not buy anything with legend tokens.

All in all, I did not receive 2 level up rewards which includes 1200 legend tokens and 2 apex packs.

Message 1 of 4 (265 Views)

Re: Missing level up rewards

Community Manager

That is interesting. I can see that you've since levelled up a few more times and spent the tokens on a legend, but there's a discrepancy between what I can see and the evidence you've described.

Can I check your current level and token count?

Unfortunately I don't have any means to add the tokens, but this is definitely a situation we want to flag. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (217 Views)

★ Novice

I started a conversation about it a weak ago with your support who redirected me here. By now I am level 29, and I purchased a legend and I have 3600 tokens. That means that I earned 15.600 (12.000+3600) legend tokens so far. By level 29 I should have (600*28) 16.800 tokens, so my 1200 tokens is still missing.

The reason why I started with the level 20 picture is that after reaching level 21 you do not reward every level up with an apex pack as well.

You said that you are not entitled to help me get my missing currencies back, however the support said that here someone will help me get my missing rewards. What should I do to collect my missing legend tokens and apex packs?

Message 3 of 4 (150 Views)

★ Novice

I contact with your support about a week ago when I was level 20 and yesterday they redirected me here. By now I am level 29 with a legend and 3600 tokens. That means that I collected 15600 (12000+1200) legend tokens so far. According to your level up reward system I should have 16800 (28*600) legend tokens so I am still missing my legend tokens.

I posted this bug with my level 20 story because after reaching level 21 your level up reward system does not reward the player with an apex pack after each level up.

You said that you are not entitled to give me my missing currencies, however, your support said that here someone will help. What should I do to collect my missing legend tokens and apex packs?

Message 4 of 4 (145 Views)