Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number EVGA RTX 2070 UC ultra gaming
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? North America
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.01.19.
Summarize your bug Completed mastery assignments, but didnt get the gold plate parts.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure what caused the bug to happen.
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing content that i already completed.
What should be happening instead? I should have gold plates on every part of my gun.

I finally completed the mastery assignments for the M1a1 Carbine and got my first and only gun so far completely gold. I played a game with the gold plates on, logged off after the game to go to work. come back home and log back on, and all the progress I did the same morning just wasn't there. I no longer had the whole gun gold and it went back to just the muzzle and the handguard to hold. I have chatted with three advisors on EA HELP, the first one said the missing parts will be on my account after a couple of hours. Nothing happened, the 2nd advisor said he put the gold parts on my account, I opened the game and all that was given to me was the gold iron sights. 3rd advisor sent me here to the forum team to try and get a better solution.

Message 1 of 1 (152 Views)