Re: MSSING CAREER ITEMS DID NOT COME BACK AFTER THE UPDATE

by EA_DragonsEye

Original Post

Missing items and two lots turn black

★★★ Apprentice

I want back my missing items in downtown area & in market sqaure please.

Message 1 of 8 (874 Views)

Re: Missing items and two lots turn black

★★★ Apprentice
My mame is Jhoy and I've playing for almost a year now but a bug in game happened to me for twice already hoping still be fixed after this report I made 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼.
Message 2 of 8 (872 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Jhoycee This is very unusual, I was able to replicate exactly what you're seeing. I've sent this to the studio to investigate! Standard smile

Message 3 of 8 (797 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, thank you for looking into my game problem but how do I know my case number so I can follow up my case?

Message 4 of 8 (773 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Jhoycee! Please update your game both lots should work now!

Message 5 of 8 (646 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello! Thank you so much for fixing the blackened two lot for my games and other player who have the same issue with me. But unfortunately the market square still has the problem. The missing items for every career I lost did not come back after the update. I hope it will be fixed too please 🙏. Thank you fo helping.

Message 6 of 8 (632 Views)

MSSING CAREER ITEMS DID NOT COME BACK AFTER THE UPDATE

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) OPP O REALME C2
OS Version OS VERSION 9
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? MARKET SQUARE AREA
What do you expect to see? I HOPE AND EXPECT TO HAVE THE MISSING CAREER ITEMS BACK TO MY GAME. PLEASE KINDLY FIXED.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country Philippines

PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK MY MISSING CAREER ITEMS IN MARKET SQUARE AREA. I ALREADY DID ALL THE TROUBLESHOOTING BEFORE . I RESET MY PHONE FOR THREE Basketball TIMES ALREADY AS PART OF TROUBLESHOOTING BUT MY MISSING CAREER ITEMS WERE GONE ALREADY IN MY GAME. UNTIL NOW, EVEN AFTER UPDATED STILL MISSING.

Message 7 of 8 (629 Views)

Re: MSSING CAREER ITEMS DID NOT COME BACK AFTER THE UPDATE

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Jhoycee! Sadly the market square area could not be fixed. In order to get your missing items back you need to file a case with EA Help.  You need to list the items that went missing on your game. You do that by going to Settings>Help then a page opens you scroll to the bottom and choose "Contact Us" and then you have to choose missing objects on the topic.

Message 8 of 8 (601 Views)