Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Missing icons, consumable logos, news feed, elysian chest issues.

by GingerTheNinjer

Original Post

Missing icons, consumable logos, news feed, elysian chest issues.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. News Feed, Consumables screen, Mission reward screen.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.03.19 06:30(cst)
Summarize your bug 3 bugs. #1. Logos/Icons are missing from consumables. I can still craft and use them, but no pictures present. #2. All information & links missing from news feed. #3. Obtained key for elysian chest, entered stronghold (Temple of scar, GM2). One player was able to open an elysian chest which gave me no rewards. I could not open one despite having a key. Still have my key.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Launch the game and view newsfeed. Go into the consumables menu. Try to open elysian chests.
What happens when the bug occurs? No news feed present. No logos on consumables No chest reward.
What should be happening instead? See news feed, consumable icons, obtain chest rewards.

100% of news feed information and links missing.

90% of consumables icons missing (Blank), but still usable.

Obtained key for elysian chest, entered stronghold (Temple of scar, GM2). One player was able to open an elysian chest which gave me no rewards. I could not open one despite having a key. Still have my key.

Last one seems like a bug, just refused to let me open it. I'll try again (and again, and again), hopefully it works out.

Message 1 of 2 (106 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Missing icons, consumable logos, news feed, elysian chest issues.

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problems. I have not seen one news feed since the 1.04 patch and also the icon animations will be missing only on the epic consumables. They will disappear and reappear randomly. I do not have a problem with the keys though and, I bet the OP is actually receiving them. I believed I had the same problem and they do not show up in my inventory until I play another game. To be more specific, I have to relog or play another game to be able to see my new cache rewards. This happens to me 100% of the time.

Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help