Re: Missing hyperdrive

by Venom0086

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing hyperdrive

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello there @EA_HighCommand,

I bought the hyperdrive 06.05.22 and didnt receive it.

I sended every proof of the purchase via Tickets and the Hotline said the proofs where ok but they cant activate the bundle because... they see in their data that i already have it. And cant do anything about it. Well as everyone can see (id code below) the bundle hasnt been activated.

I recently was told the Player name changes into gold when the hyperdrive is active. My name is still white. And the toons arent at the hyperdrive level. 

The Hotline said this forum is my last chance to get my hyperdrive bundle activated. I hope someone can help me. Im willing to send every proof of my purchase again at anytime. Btw the standard troubleshooting tipps have all been not succesfull.(reinstall the game, refresh the purchase ingame etc.)

Thank you in advance 

Code 835-912-691

Ticket 111336058 and 111218573

Message 1 of 9 (883 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Sibbi316 

Thanks for your patience. The team added the HDB to your account a few hours ago. 

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (634 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Sibbi316 

We'll investigate your purchase issue and check for the content.

Message 2 of 9 (821 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hallo @EA_Gunner 

any news regarding the missing hyperdrive bundle?

Message 3 of 9 (703 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Sibbi316 

The team checked the transaction information. You placed 4 orders for the HDB but none of them was successfully completed. We did not receive the money from Goggle Play to complete the order. Please create a support ticket with Google and check your bank statements in case you got the money already.

Message 4 of 9 (697 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hallo again @EA_Gunner 

I contacted Google und they sended me a proof of the billing. Sadly it is written german. But they say the transaction has been succesfull.

Screenshot_20220523-122827_WEBDE Mail.jpg
Message 5 of 9 (688 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Sibbi316 

Thanks for the update. I will reach out to the team again. 

Message 6 of 9 (679 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Sibbi316 

Thanks for your patience. The team added the HDB to your account a few hours ago. 

Message 7 of 9 (635 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you very much @EA_Gunner 

Message 8 of 9 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so I tried everything, I contacted in the game no one answered and no email arrived, can you give me an email of someone with whom I can agree how to fix it??? I gave all the data and the photo. so what's the problem, it's been 26 hours since the hyperdrive hasn't arrived

Message 9 of 9 (379 Views)