Re: Missing hipfire crosshair

by 2000shadows

Original Post

★★★ Novice

It happens with every legend, but for some reason not as much with Wattson. It could be a coincidence. However it doesn't matter what weapon I'm using, my hipfire crosshair is still gone. Please fix this soon. It has major affects on my gameplay since I like getting up close and hipfiring.

Message 11 of 25 (856 Views)

Community Manager

@D2257519 

Got it, thanks for the info! 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 25 (837 Views)

★★★ Novice

UPDATE: The bug never happens in firing range and rarely in arenas. However still in battle royale.

Message 13 of 25 (795 Views)

★★★ Novice

The only benefit I get out of this bug is better hipfire aim XD

Message 14 of 25 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent It also happens on my other account (I'm on ps4)
Message 15 of 25 (755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As of season 10, this is still happening to me like every few games. Pretty frustrating, hopefully can be fixed soon

Message 16 of 25 (717 Views)

★ Novice

I also have this glitch and it has been happening since the start of the session and I get a different glitch sometimes when I can't see my HUD

Message 17 of 25 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I’ve been having this problem recently in arenas, it seems to trigger about 75% of the time when I buy a shotgun other then the Mozambique. 

It stays the entire game once it’s triggered, the odd thing is when I spectate a team mate after I’m dead and I can still see there hip fire markers. I’ve tested it out with a friend, even if there using a shotgun and firing / switch between guns quickly it doesn’t disappear when I’m spectating.

i haven’t had this problem in BR.

Message 18 of 25 (638 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem as well on the ps5 since a few seasons now.

You can see in the video below. I had the reticle while i was still inside the dropship, but as soon as I dropped it disappeared. This happens for the whole game session. It never happened to me for 2 games in a row, but I would say that the occurrence time is about 1 of 5 games. 

Video disclaimer: If you understand the language, please don't take into account any swear words Standard smile. Thx! 

PS: i hope this gets fixed soon as it happens in ranked mode too!!!!

https://youtu.be/pM5S9iJvRQ0

Message 19 of 25 (591 Views)

★ Novice
@ady139104 https://youtu.be/pM5S9iJvRQ0?t=3m
I have copied the link to show something else which is strange. From minute 3 in the video, after I die, I switch to spectator mode on my 2 colleagues and for the first one I can see his reticle while hip firing but as soon as he switches from ADS to hipfire it dissapears. After he dies I switch to the 3rd member of our party and for her the hipfire reticle is also missing.
Please note that only I was not seeing reticles, for them it was still ok, they were not affected.

I will post more videos about this if needed.
Message 20 of 25 (589 Views)