Missing guild daily payouts

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Tablet
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 445-987-417
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Few times each week I don't receive the guild activity rewards, despite always hitting the 600 tokens and being at Tier 3-7 depending upon the daily activity.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check if there's a problem with my account.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

No photos as the reward just isn't there.

Message 1 of 9 (425 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing guild daily payouts

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Thanks very much for your time, you've been very helpful. I'm on Discord for several groups, I will try that.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (333 Views)

All Replies

@mfitt999 In order to get a Guild Payout, you need to contribute to the activity.

For example - if the activity is to "spend energy on light side battles", and all of your regular energy goes towards dark side battles, you will contribute 0 points to the activity, and therefore will receive no reward.

★★ Novice

I understand that, but there is never a time when I've not achieved the next tier up, as in 3 -7 for example. I will watch more closely and double-check that is correct, but it has only been recently (last month or so) in over 4 years of playing that I have not received daily rewards every day. I spend 400 crystals at least a day on refreshes and make sure everything is done.

Message 3 of 9 (388 Views)

@mfitt999 Individuals don't achieve tiers - the guild as a whole does. The number of crystals that you spend is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether you personally contributed to the daily activity.

For examle - right now I am farming the Dark Side Tickets for Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, and I am spending ~1100 energy per day, all on Dark Side Normal nodes.

If I don't spend energy on at least one Light Side or Hard Node on the days where those are the challenges, I will not receive the guild payout, regardless of my 1100 energy, or the 450c spent on that energy. Does that help?

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Ok, on today's guild activities targets I got my 600 on personal raid tickets, but the guild is on tier 4 of complete pvp attempts, running at 116/175, with about 8 hours until our cut off time. I have only done 5, so does that mean I will only get a low pay out? I must have been playing this game wrong all this time!!!!!!
Message 5 of 9 (372 Views)

★★ Novice
@mfitt999 I always get the best results on a Thursday when the activity is to do all your daily tasks. That makes more sense now. D'oh
Message 6 of 9 (369 Views)

★★ Novice

I always get the best results on a Thursday when the activity is to do all your daily tasks. That makes more sense now. D'oh

Next I will learn how to talk to other people in my arena group as I never seem to get near the top, even with fairly good squads. I hear a lot where some of them rotate near pay out time. Is there any way I can start a chat, or do I have to invite them all 1 by 1?

Message 7 of 9 (348 Views)

@mfitt999 Yes, today only your PVP attempts will count towards the guild activity. Everyone gets the same "tier" reward, but it does provide more guild tokens to players who contributed more. You can view the rankings in the Guild Activities tab.

In terms of trying to coordinate Arena payouts with other members on your shard, there are various options. Most of them will use Discord (or sometimes Slack) to coordinate activities. Watch the players who are near the top at your payout, and try to send some of them a message to see if there's already a chat server, and ask if you can join it.

Alternatively, you can watch the movement of players in the 1-2 hours before and after your payouts, take notes or check their swgoh.gg profiles to see when their payouts are. Avoid anyone whose payout is coming up soon on your climb, and see if they will let you get as high as you can. Sometimes shard chats will reach out to you if you get high enough.

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Thanks very much for your time, you've been very helpful. I'm on Discord for several groups, I will try that.
Message 9 of 9 (334 Views)