Missing gear - Mk 3 Athakam Medpac

by JenggoFatt

Original Post

Missing gear - Mk 3 Athakam Medpac

★★ Newbie
Hi guys,

The gear in the discussion title, the Mk 3 Akatham Medpac, went missing from my inventory. I sincerely hope/wish that it can be returned to my account as it is a crafted item and I actually paid (with a credit card, not virtual money) for the crystals to farm the gears required to craft it. It gives me a sense of injustice to re-craft the gear again, unless it had been f2p. It is used by CT 5555 "Fives" as part of his Level VII gears list.

Here is an account of some other bizarre anomalies that happened yesterday that might have played a part toward the reset/disappearing act of the gear.
1. One of the 4 gears from shipments returned an error when attempting to purchase it earlier that morning.
2. When the Mk 3 Akatham Medpac was crafted, it strangely showed that I had TWO, instead of one.
3. On the left hand screen where it describes the effects of the gear, each time I visited the screen, it would show some random numbers, such as 1/2, or 1/20. If functioning correctly, it should have showed 1/1.
4. The time that it was crafted was around 10:30am local time, and I realized that it went missing four hours later.

For the game engineers to identify my account, my ally code is 376-326-627.

Thank you for reading this post and I sincerely hope that the item will be returned to my account, rather than having to re-craft it.

GOH is a great game, and I do understand that these games come with bugs. However, I'd rather have the GS bug in my account rather than those that make gears disappear.
Message 1 of 1 (129 Views)