Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing final daily rewards

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not getting all the final daily rewards for completing all the daily activities.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure, I have screenshots to show what little I am getting.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Australia
Country

Not getting all the daily rewards advertised in the rewards screen. Been happening ever since  I reached level 85.

Screenshot_20200521-091436_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing final daily rewards

@iamghost0 Hi, thanks for this report! You actually are receiving all of the rewards. One of those rewards is a special prize box with variable drops, and what the game shows you (in your screenshot) is the results of that box.

Tomorrow, check your quantity of omega materials before collecting the final daily reward. One of the prizes is an omega, so you’ll see that number increase by one. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

All Replies

@iamghost0 Hi, thanks for this report! You actually are receiving all of the rewards. One of those rewards is a special prize box with variable drops, and what the game shows you (in your screenshot) is the results of that box.

Tomorrow, check your quantity of omega materials before collecting the final daily reward. One of the prizes is an omega, so you’ll see that number increase by one. Hope this helps!

★★★★★ Newbie
@GladOS-013 I had wondered that after taking a second look at the screenshot after I posted. Thanks for the reply. I'll keep an eye out but I hadn't noticed my omega material going up except for events but I will look again Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (254 Views)