Missing employees at vet clinic

by sarah_partington

Original Post

Missing employees at vet clinic

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Toddler stuff and Bowling Night Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opening a save and owning a vet clinic.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vet clinic employees have vanished from game. After each save and subsequent exit, the next opening of the game removes the employees of the vet clinic.
What do you expect to see? Be able to open the vet clinic whilst away from lot and employee's to present in the employee report.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has happened to my past 2 saves and each time have to employ new employees.

After saving and quitting my game, I go to play again and it claims that there are no employees.

Wasting time, spending sims simoleons to train employees, that just disappear from the role after saving and exiting the game.

No employees shown.png

Message 1 of 8 (2,919 Views)

Re: Missing employees at vet clinic

Hero
Did you give them custom outfits at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (2,908 Views)

★★ Novice

No, I don’t have any custom game content!

Thanks,

Sarah

Message 3 of 8 (2,893 Views)

Hero

Sorry for the misunderstanding. What I mean is did you create an outfit for your employees and give that to them ? 

That's not custom content. It's something you can do with your employees from the employee screen.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (2,890 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah sorry, no to that as well. Default vet outfit was in use.

Thanks,

Sarah

Message 5 of 8 (2,882 Views)

Hero
Are the employees you hired still present as Sims in your town or is it possible they've been culled ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (2,880 Views)

Hero

Hi @sarah_partington 

hope you're feeling better.

Did you see my question ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (2,854 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

@sarah_partington 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (2,839 Views)