Missing elite warpaints

by JaedMcCloud

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing elite warpaints

★★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Some of the bought Warpaint Skins don't register as bought.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn't allow access to bought content even though you own it. The game says you don't own the skin but if you try to (re)buy it PS Store says you already own it.
What do you expect to see? To be able to use bought skins.

I bought the new Weapon Warpaint Bundle that came with Harvest Time update but I only got four out of six skins (I didn't get the Blue Fade Elite for R-101 and Badlands Elite for Flatline). If I try to choose the bundle again it says that I already own part of it and that it is cheaper to buy the missing ones one by one, but if I try to buy them one by one it forwards me to PS Store where it says you already own them. I already contacted the EA Support and they told me to post about this here as an bug report.

Message 1 of 4 (3,160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing elite warpaints

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@JaedMcCloud Thank you for the post. You probably have done so already but if not, can you restart your PS4 from the power menu and see if anything changes. 

Sometimes DLC oddness on PS4 is related to regional issues. Can I check if your copy of TF|2 was bought from the same region as the bundle?

There's a patch due tomorrow, can you check if the skins show up after this update goes live?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,817 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@JaedMcCloud Thank you for the post. You probably have done so already but if not, can you restart your PS4 from the power menu and see if anything changes. 

Sometimes DLC oddness on PS4 is related to regional issues. Can I check if your copy of TF|2 was bought from the same region as the bundle?

There's a patch due tomorrow, can you check if the skins show up after this update goes live?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (3,818 Views)

★★★ Novice

Restarting didn't help. I also tried to rebuild the database and renewing the licenses and it didn't work. 

Please feel free to check my copy for the bundle info. Or anything that might help to solve the issue.

I'll check if the patch fixes it.

Message 3 of 4 (3,112 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, the patch seems to have fixed it. That or the fact that I bought the new skins. :D

Message 4 of 4 (3,093 Views)