Re: Missing crates at season end?

by Pappje

Original Post

Missing crates at season end?

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air
OS Version 12.3.1
What is your Player ID? #7khY8Tqw
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Potentially missed crates at season changeover - last month I only had one NOD crate to open before moving on to HDO and multiple crates, yet I was at the same stage for both factions and should’ve had more nod crates, unless I somehow accelerated the process, which I thought wasn’t possible.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air
OS Version 12.3.1
What is your Player ID? #7khY8Tqw
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Been meaning to try and flag this for a few weeks but thinking of it especially now it’s the end of the season. At the end of last season, when it rolled to the current one and the crates are made available for progress based on medals, I only got one NOD box to open before moving onto GDI which had several, yet I’d progressed to the same stage of Master level on both. I wanted to check if I’d missed several crates worth of rewards or if I’d somehow accelerated the crate opening process.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Message 1 of 3 (456 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Pappje,

Are you saying you potentially missed crates from last months season roll over? Even if you don't see the animation of the crates opening, the server is usually granting you the rewards in the background. The current season is ending in 4 hours (4 pm UTC), so you can take a screenshot of your final ranking in GDI and NOD to make sure you get the right rewards afterward.

What is your Persona ID (found in Settings -> About)?

Message 2 of 3 (436 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Team,

Yep, that’s what I was asking about it. I half-wondered if the rewards would accrue in the background anyway, but wanted to ask/check as I remembered reading that nothing can interrupt the season-ending rewards (e.g. you can’t break off halfway through to do something else) and so it struck me as odd that my Nod rewards had been cut short (and of course I meant GDI not HDO, autocorrect fail!). 

In the season that just finished a couple of weeks ago, everything went through as normal and as expected - I went through the whole sequence of Nod boxes and then the whole sequence of GDI reward boxes. So it was a one-off issue for the season before that. 

My persona ID is 1003790557427.

Cheers

Pappje

Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)