Missing cover athlete choice pack

by daveysasahara

Original Post

Missing EA Cover Athlete Choice Pack. HUT Ultimate Edition Pre-order

★ Apprentice

I was not impacted by Sony cancelling some pre orders. I and many others have an issue where in July we pre ordered the ultimate edition using the in game advertisement banner in NHL 19. I had no issues other than am missing my EA cover athlete 85 rated player choice pack (1 of 3). Many have commented on my social media and on EA help with this issue and chat is offering no help. This is an EA issue and not Sony. 

We need the content tent we paid for and quick. An 85 player is only of use when the game is early as upgrade cards come out in ultimate team often. This was meant to pay extra and get these perks which give you an early boost. Instead I’m paying for it and not getting the card and play others who have it .

This is a reputational risk for the company and needs to be made right quick. 

Message 1 of 43 (2,317 Views)

Missing cover athlete choice pack

★ Novice

I pre ordered nhl 20 ultimate edition in June and still never received the athlete cover choice pack. 

Message 2 of 43 (2,197 Views)

Re: Missing cover athlete choice pack

★ Apprentice

Same

Message 3 of 43 (2,187 Views)

Re: Missing EA Cover Athlete Choice Pack. HUT Ultimate Edition Pre-order

★ Novice

Me too!

Message 4 of 43 (2,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too.
Message 5 of 43 (2,145 Views)

★★ Novice

Yepp me too. 

Ea cant do anything, they say its xbox related and xbox says you have to go to ea.

Message 6 of 43 (2,138 Views)

NHL 20: I did not receive my Cover Athlete Pack

★★★ Newbie

So I preordered NHL 20 The Ultimate  Edition and I did it before July 18 but I never received my Cover Athlete pack. Please help, I would really appreciate it.

Message 7 of 43 (2,230 Views)

★★ Novice

same

Message 8 of 43 (2,107 Views)

★★ Novice

Same

Message 9 of 43 (2,235 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. I've been on the phone with both EA and Sony and both keep blaming the other. Waste of like 5 hours of my day. This needs to be corrected.

Message 10 of 43 (2,212 Views)