by Paihour08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing content, progress lost.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 10 ( X )
OS Version IOS 15.6 version
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I lost some of my data such as my level, supplies, simcash, simoleons, 2 lots and etc… Before my phone broke down I was on level 56 account and after it fixed. I downloaded the game again and logged in my old account. There wasn’t my old account from the cloud, it was a level 4 account. It shocked me that there are 2 land expansion unlocked itself. What surprised me the most is that some of data that I haven’t used in my level 56 account is in my current one but most I’ve used is missing.
What do you expect to see? I’d expect to see my old account with the same data I had.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Cambodia

I have this issues with my account. I hope this problem will be solved as soon as possible.
 I linked my account with Facebook and Apple ID. My phone was broken down and after it fixed,I installed the game again and trying to link my account with the same Facebook account and Apple ID I have. It didn’t work. My account from the cloud is a level 4 account. I lost some data I had build in the other lots. What surprise me on that account is that I hadn’t bought any land but there are 2 lands had unlocked itself and my player Id is different from the old one. As you can see in these 2 pictures, the first one is my 56 level account. I had purchased lots of packs even the coffee shop house. And the second picture is my current account I’m playing, I lost everything, my other lots and most supplies whose I really love. And there are only 6 rooms to build, the items that I wasn’t used. It shocked me and made my want to cry my heart out. I love this game so much, it’s like my dream life and it broke me down to playing with my progress lost and missing content, level, my 3 favorite sims, my house on the other lots. I hope you can help me out and get my latest account back. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 2 (626 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing content, progress lost.

Community Manager

Hi @Paihour08

For missing content and account issues, you'll need to get in touch with the live support team asap. Use this thread for help doing that: [Guide] Finding your Player ID / How to send a Help Ticket In-Game.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (606 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing content, progress lost.

Community Manager

Hi @Paihour08

For missing content and account issues, you'll need to get in touch with the live support team asap. Use this thread for help doing that: [Guide] Finding your Player ID / How to send a Help Ticket In-Game.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (607 Views)