Missing clothes in CAS after 6/29 update

by abbygemini16

Original Post

Missing clothes in CAS after 6/29 update

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the kits and Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? The clothes are nowhere to be found, even after I take off all the filters.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see all the clothing items that are missing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 29th update

I get into CAS and notice missing clothing after the June 29th update. One of the tennis shoes from Get Together and a lot of the suits from Discover University are some of the items I have identified. To my knowledge they are not unlockables. An old save file of mine has my household wearing these items and when I play that save, they are available in CAS and they show up on my sims. My newest save and just going into CAS from the main menu do not show the missing clothing. I have repaired my game and nothing changed. When I click on the expansion/game/stuff packs on the main menu and look at what is in the pack, the items no longer show up either.

Message 1 of 5 (382 Views)

Re: Missing clothes in CAS after 6/29 update

Hero
@abbygemini16 Please try find some old pictures and list everything you're missing. It' a bit hard to check otherwise.

Get together has 4 shoes for boths genders that all still show up and some tennis shoes that are unlockables + 2 extra shoes for females. I still all have them.

So pictures would help to identify what things are.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (326 Views)

★ Novice

Omg sorry I'm an idiot I never knew they were unlockable because I feel like I have always had them in CAS for "new game." So sorry!

Message 3 of 5 (301 Views)

Hero
@abbygemini16 Is that the same for the other cloth you're missing ? I don't know if there's a list of all the unlocks somewhere.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)

Hero
@abbygemini16 Is this solved for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (233 Views)