Can’t level up Hype Level to 25

by Legalas72

Original Post

Missing carrer hype

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The league
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the league after game not giving full rp or career hype
What happens when the bug occurs? It says I get like 20000 rp at end of game then only give a .25 of it same with carrer hype
What should be happening instead? Get all my exp rp credits
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Please fix this I need to have my rp and my hype level go up it's been like this last 3 matches I do t want to continue if I'm not getting my rewards

Message 1 of 6 (1,915 Views)

Re: Missing carrer hype

★★★ Newbie
I have the same thing happening, and it includes all money earned as well, I'm about 20k short of what they tell me I am post game
Message 2 of 6 (1,824 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here, earning 25k every game, being displayed correctly in endgame report, upon returning to league screen i see it's only been like 5k...FIX!
Message 3 of 6 (1,596 Views)

★★ Novice

System: Xbox One btw

Message 4 of 6 (1,595 Views)

Career Hype on Live 19 is stuck

★★ Novice

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The one
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m stuck in career hype level 14 and it says it’s t should have gone to 15 three times now.
What happens when the bug occurs? It stays on career hype 14
What should be happening instead? It should increase to 15 when I get the hype to increase
How severe is the bug? D - Minor

Please help

Message 5 of 6 (1,362 Views)

Can’t level up Hype Level to 25

★★★★ Novice

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Hype level
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do your job?
What happens when the bug occurs? I can see I rank up to Hupe level 25 after a My Leauge game. The loading screen even shows me as a 25, icon.
What should be happening instead? I should be level 25 hype
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

I am unable to to achieve level 25 hype from My Leauge  play, regardless of it giving me the level twice now.

It started off with not even giving me my Hype experience after a My Leauge game. Once it did start giving me the experience again, I hit 25 hype level, but it’s still showing me as level 24 with the same amount of exp. It even shows me level 25 in the loading screen, showing I’d finally reached icon. But once the loading screen goes away, I’m still level 24. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,288 Views)