Missing buttons in battle caused me to lose GAC

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 12
OS Version 15.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 278265328
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I had the disappearing buttons bug in the middle of a fleet battle within GAC in which I couldn't make any moves. It was down to the last ship and a guaranteed win. I decided to let the timer go down to zero and hope it timed out so I could at least clean the battle up however the battle wouldn't end. I waited for over 10 minutes to no success. I closed the game and came back to a full fleet and was unable to clear. Had I been able to clear this fleet I would have won the GAC, with a little math to prove it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

I had to crop some of these images so they would fit the file size maximum. I also have more images that show the buttons disappearing lasted throughout the entire battle. At the end I took out three ships so take three from my 1740 total and I have 1737 and my opponent has 1984. Add the 219 banners for clearing ships and I would have had 1956. This means I only needed to have gotten 29 banners from the attack I lost my buttons on and since that was my first attempt at that battle, I would have gotten that and won this GAC. I wasn't playing on any emulator, just my normal phone and I was on wifi that didn't go down so I feel pretty cheated out of my victor rewards. 

GAC_Fleet_Battle_1.png
GAC_Fleet_Battle_5.png
GAC_Fleet_Battle_7 (2).png
Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing buttons in battle caused me to lose GAC

EA Live QV Team

Hello @KenobiJT 

Feel free to try our Basic Troubleshooting Guide to avoid future issues.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing buttons in battle caused me to lose GAC

EA Live QV Team

Hello @KenobiJT 

Feel free to try our Basic Troubleshooting Guide to avoid future issues.

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)