Missing buttons In Territory Battle

by fran_fumito87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing buttons In Territory Battle

★★★ Newbie

I was doing my Territory Battles as usual, pretty much just full auto SLKR battle, done it a hundred times by now, and everything was normal until they stopped attacking and when I realized there where no buttons anymore, couldn't do anything but stay there. I had to back-out. My game already froze FOUR TIMES since the last update, once in Grand Arena, once in Fleet Arena, once on the JMLS event LAST NIGHT, I lost 30 tickets, and this morning on a TB Fleet Battle. And now this, missing buttons. Please CG, give me a useful answer. I'm going to eliminate the game to re-install it and hoping that never happens again, but please CG, FIX YOUR GAME

20220921094408.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (167 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing buttons In Territory Battle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @fran_fumito87, and sorry to read that you are having so much trouble with the game lately.

We are aware of an increase in freezing issues and are actively investigating those. As for the missing buttons, this usually happens when your game is crashing and can have multiple reasons. Please try all the available troubleshooting steps from our help article to see if that helps.

Troubleshooting EA mobile games on Android devices
Troubleshooting EA mobile games on iPad and iPhone

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing buttons In Territory Battle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @fran_fumito87, and sorry to read that you are having so much trouble with the game lately.

We are aware of an increase in freezing issues and are actively investigating those. As for the missing buttons, this usually happens when your game is crashing and can have multiple reasons. Please try all the available troubleshooting steps from our help article to see if that helps.

Troubleshooting EA mobile games on Android devices
Troubleshooting EA mobile games on iPad and iPhone

Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)