Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Missing blueprints for consumables

by GingerTheNinjer

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I'm level 30 with max reputations and have done every mission.  I'm missing the rare shields and armor blueprints and sure there are more I haven't noticed

Message 61 of 69 (213 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same, I am missing more than half of my blue consumable blueprints even though I have the common and epic versions of the same sigil. Makes no sense.

Message 62 of 69 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Me and Everyone I know are missing these aswell
Message 63 of 69 (182 Views)

★★★★ Novice

wonder if this would work for my broken alliance system???

Message 64 of 69 (168 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am still fixed. My work around is on page 5. Even after the patch, I have all my blueprints now. 

No one has told me if they had also tried this and made it work though. Frown 

Message 65 of 69 (158 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I really dont feel like we should have to make another character to level up to unlock stuff that we should already have unlocked in the first place. I mean I glad you found a way around it but I cant justify doing it when it's obviously something that can be fixed on their end.

Message 66 of 69 (152 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Black_Plague_69 wrote:
Hit lvl 30 and got the epic versions, rendering the rare ones obsolete. Can not believe they never fixed this!

They are not obsolete, cause you cannot stack the same sigils from the same rarety!

you can stack 3 slots of the same sigil with different rarety, for instance: 1x epic shield sigil, 1x rare shield sigil, 1x uncommon shield sigil.

And in endgame (like gm2/3) that will make a hell of a difference.

And since they are quite important ones that are missing (shield, armor, gear), i'm quite annoyed it's not been fixed yet.

Even after a month of reporting, quite a lots of replies and people trying to reach the devs on multiple channels, and a big patch in that time.

Message 67 of 69 (108 Views)

★★ Guide

me too

Message 68 of 69 (73 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All I know is, is that they have been made aware of this issue. I have personally talked with support staff from EA and BioWare and I was assured that the issue would be looked into in a timely manner. I knew that they would not fix it overnight and that they had bigger fish to fry with the major connection and gameplay issues. However, if memory serves, they have released two patches since my conversations with them and this topic or any other relating to it has not been addressed. I'm not making another character just to get something that I've already earned in the first place.

Message 69 of 69 (49 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help