★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number two nVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 64 GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Consumables > Craft menu
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) always
Summarize your bug The Rare blueprints for the Armor, Gear, Heat, Shield Sigils are missing. The Uncommon and Epic blueprints are available.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the Consumables Craft menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? The mentioned blueprints aren't shown or available for crafting.
What should be happening instead? The blueprints should be shown.

There is no challenge to unlock the mentioned blueprints and if those are rewarded by story progress something didn't worked since I already got the Epic blueprints. I already do get Legendary weapon drops and my Javelin is Level 416.
The Combo, Melee and Ultimate Sigils are unlocked by Challenges > Combat. Everything is fine here.
The Acid, Fire, Ice, Lightning Sigils are unlocked by Challenges > Expeditions > Stronghold. Everything is fine here too.
The weapon class Sigils are unlocked by Challenges > Factions > Arcanist Loyality. Everything is fine here too.

Message 1 of 69 (2,346 Views)

Re: Missing blueprints for consumables

★★★★ Novice

Me and one of my friends also have this problem. Just so you know the crafting recipes should be unlocked via one of the Reputations tier 2. I should have them since I'm max rank reputation with all so I have no idea why I don't have them.

Message 2 of 69 (2,333 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having this issue as well. Missing the rare version of Armor Sigil.
Message 3 of 69 (2,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same Issue, wondering if other ppl actually have those blueprints or if just nobody else is recognizing them missing?

Message 4 of 69 (2,254 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They drop as part of the Freelancer 2 faction rewards. I also found random built sigils in my inventory, 1 for each of the BPs I am missing. This leads me to conclude that its a bug in which some players get a sigil instead of the BP.

Message 5 of 69 (2,249 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same thing for me too. Doing GM1 and I can only craft green or purple armour/shield sigils.
Message 6 of 69 (2,243 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Bump
Message 7 of 69 (2,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is the exact problem that you describe. I ended up using the sigils that were created not realizing what had happened! This is the same bug we all are having. This is very frustrating because I need those missing sigil consumables! Please fix asap!

I just wanted to update what I said it appears they have heard us! If you scroll down to the end of the update text this issue is now in their known issues so in the future it will be fixed yay!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/ayx8go/anthem_update_103/

Message 8 of 69 (2,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was replying to kutterbot seems it didn't attach to his post
Message 9 of 69 (2,144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is affecting me right now on PS4 as of February 26th 2019. My blueprints from factions are gone and I can't craft the rare ones, they were unlocked last night but now are missing

Message 10 of 69 (2,078 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help