Missing banners after Brute timeout

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung SM-J727V
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 482-395-986
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In GAC, the last team in a zone was Geonosians. In the last few seconds, only the Geonosian Brute and another Geonosian was alive (had it on auto, so don't know which one). At the 0:01-0:00 seconds remaining mark that final Geonosian was defeated, but the Brute was alive. The battle ended up being a Draw. However, the territory was conquered, but there were no rewards for either defeating the team (THAT I do understand) or conquering the zone. TLDR; Geo Brute was alive at 0:00 mark in the last battle in a zone, no Banners were awarded for either the battle itself or conquering the territory.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In a Grand Arena, make sure Geonosians are the last remaining team in a zone. Make sure Geonosian Brute and another geonosian is alive when the clock is about to time out. At the absolute last second, take out the last Geonosian that is not the Brute, making sure the Brute is the only remaining character at the timeout.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country

Attached one picture after the bug occured (after clearing the back zone), and one after clearing everything. Had a few 60-ish banner wins, two 55-ish wins) and one 35-ish banner win (two attempts).

GA_JimmieL_Nov17_1.jpg
GA_JimmieL_Nov17_2.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing banners after Brute timeout

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@Frazpike Hi there, thanks for the report. We've now flagged this for further investigation as it looks like an edge case scenario. I've also sent you a PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing banners after Brute timeout

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@Frazpike Hi there, thanks for the report. We've now flagged this for further investigation as it looks like an edge case scenario. I've also sent you a PM.

Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)