Missing apex coins, account banned.

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? klonemccloe
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Steam
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to connect to a match.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every early seasons.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.11.21 19:30
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Lost my apex coins, and when trying to connect to a match i got a error message saying im banned.
What should be happening instead? I have no outstading band in my EA account.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?

I just updated the game to the new season, while in lobby i noticed ive lost my apex coins. ( Image attached )

When trying to connect to the match i got a error message saying im banned.

Message 1 of 10 (912 Views)

Someone tried to change my email and now I'm banned

★★★ Newbie

Someone tried to change my email and now I'm banned, I have never once used hacks, and the other day when I tried to play Apex Legends it said I needed an EA account to play after I checked my email and saw multiple requests to change my email I reset my password and tried to log in and it said I had broken the TOS, I don't know what to do as I've spent 400+ USD on the account and would be extremely upset if I lost it. Any information on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated and at this point, I just wanna play Apex Legends.

Message 2 of 10 (886 Views)

Wrongfully banned

★★★ Newbie

I was just playing maybe like 10 hrs ago and now I have a banned or suspended account for what absolute nothing and now I cant play the new season of apex and when I try to contact them it wont let me

Message 3 of 10 (882 Views)

Hacked and Banned

★★★ Newbie

Sooo... multiple accounts of mine got hacked including my Spotify, email, and of course, as I'm writing for, Apex. My other two were no biggies to fix but my Apex got banned. Nothing shows up in my banned history so it's impossible to check my progress. I've contacted support and they just said that they'll get back to me when they get back to me. It's just so frustrating that I have to wait for something that wasn't even my fault. Does anyone have similar experiences and could offer some insight that may help? Reading some threads did not give me any reassurance that they'll get back to me anytime soon. This is my first time getting hacked so of course, I'm super stressed. It's my only account and I have 150 hours in it so I'm super disheartened :,)

Message 4 of 10 (864 Views)

Hacker hacked my account now I'm banned.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Alright so lets start out by saying my account got hacked and they hacked it on Oct 30th. I opened Apex through Steam and for the first time in a while it asked me to login or register. Immediately I knew something was up so I checked my Origin account which is linked to my Steam account and found out that someone had changed my password on the account. I changed the password and thought all was good. Also I was a little bitter of the Apex coins the hacker spent to buy Loba. 

Fast forward to Nov 30th and my account was in a different clan and he had won 3 games in a row in battle royales and dropping 10+ kill games each. All of this was played in a region I don't even live near. Assuming Asia from the language in the screenshots. The hacker by now has changed my email on the account to some very bot like email with 163 as the email address. I then contacted support got the account back and activated 2FA. 

So then I log into the amazing Season 11 of Apex Legends, click ready on Duos match, only to load into the game and booted back to the main menu only to be banned. Really unlucky honestly and hopefully I can get some feedback soon so I can continue to enjoy my time playing this amazingly wonderful game.

Summary: Hacker hacks my account and destroys Apex peasants with his gaming chair, getting my account banned in the process.

PLZ HELP

Message 5 of 10 (872 Views)

Re: Missing apex coins, account banned.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@KloneMcCloe 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

@qiqigame02298 

If you suspect there may also be an account compromise involved, check the following link for info on securing your account: 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 10 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have already done both of those options, I got my account back, its just that the hacker that stole my account decided to cheat on it and get me banned. Please EA you got to help me on this one I can do whatever you need me to do to prove it wasn't me that was cheating, I've never even thought about cheating in this game, there's no fun in cheating and ruining the experience for other players. 

I have already contacted EA Help and all they said was this in the screenshot.

I've appealed once already. Just please don't let me lose my account with over 200+ hours and $30+ worth of stuff. I want to continue enjoying the game. 

Please help EA.

Message 7 of 10 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Here is a screenshot of my EA ban history. Currently doesn't show the Apex ban on my account. But I'm banned when I try to queue for a game.

Message 8 of 10 (710 Views)

★★ Novice
@datpinhead same here, still waiting for EA support.
Message 9 of 10 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just put in a second appeal they reply pretty quick, hopefully we can get this solved. Its very unfortunate someone is able to steal all of your progress and then ruin your reputation and trust just from using cheats and basically banning the account entirely. 

Message 10 of 10 (690 Views)