Re: Missing achievement

by NewLeadTraveler

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much! And let me know if you need any info on my end.

Message 21 of 28 (559 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I am just checking to see if there has been any update. Thank you. @EA_UltraSlide 

Message 22 of 28 (530 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks @EA_HighCommand @EA_UltraSlide is there any update or fix to this? I am still experiencing this issue with Game Center on iOS. Thank you.

Message 23 of 28 (511 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks @EA_HighCommand @EA_UltraSlide is there any update or fix to this? I am still experiencing this issue with Game Center on iOS. Thank you.

Message 24 of 28 (460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Message 25 of 28 (398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Message 26 of 28 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@CG_MindTricks @EA_UltraSlide @EA_HighCommand 

I am also on IOS, and continue to experience this issue, my ally code is 196-824-166. I have been looking for a while, and there are no posts that seem to resolve this issue, beyond a possible fix by replaying 1-A Light Side, but it was made in late 2016, and I have tried this solution with no results. I would also like to say that I am max level, and the only nonprestige quests that I have not completed are GM Training, Emperor’s Demise, and Droid Factory. Thank you. 

Message 27 of 28 (126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've the same problem. Ally code is 763-535-926 .... tried to replay the 1-A event but nothing.

Thanks

Message 28 of 28 (89 Views)