Missing Zeta Materials

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone X
OS Version 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 298246134
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I am missing the two zeta reward from mythic tier of the ewok event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure it can be replicated.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I played through the mythic tier of the Ewok event on 4/28/2018 and 4/29/2018 and completed it both times. The reward was supposed to be 2 zeta materials for the first completion and 2 omegas for subsequent completions. When I was playing the morning of the 29th and completed the zeta challenge event, I noticed that I did not receive the two that I was supposed to from the ewok event. I was at 50 before completing the event on the 28th, and received 3 from the challenge on the 29th (I noticed I was missing the two after I got 1 zeta material after completing the challenge the first time, putting me at 51 at that time).  I contacted EA support but they said they were unable to assist me and should seek help here.

A408B0B9-71B8-4AB6-B587-531DF1A5AFDF_1525027020.png
Message 1 of 2 (189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Zeta Materials

Community Manager (retired)

Hi there,

We checked your account and confirmed that you did receive the 2 Zeta mats from the Forest Moon event Tier 4 on the 28th of April.

You currently have 56 Zeta mats in your inventory.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (229 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Zeta Materials

Community Manager (retired)

Hi there,

We checked your account and confirmed that you did receive the 2 Zeta mats from the Forest Moon event Tier 4 on the 28th of April.

You currently have 56 Zeta mats in your inventory.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)