Missing Wat Tambor shards

by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

Re: Missing Wat Tambor shards

★★ Novice

I'm in the same boat, but no I can't access my messages. Ahhhh, what a hot mess. 

Message 31 of 103 (842 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've made a post, direct message to @CG_MindTricks,  MULITIPLE CG "Contact US" tickets, and still not Shards or GET 2 for my guild or myself. Is this ever going to be resolved? A simple update from EA/CG would be nice instead of leaving everyone in the dark...

Message 32 of 103 (813 Views)

★★ Novice

If you go through the appropriate store IE ITunes or android and have money spent refunded, do those stores then turn around and collect back from the developers?  Because honestly that seems to be the only way these guys listen, I haven’t spent anything here in ages personally but I know people still do and the lack of care from this company is pretty darn concerning.

it would cost them zero to comp x amount of watt shards to the guilds that completed the mission using the parameters they designed, but instead they’d prefer to do nothing and watch the population suffer for zero reason.   If that doesn’t alienate a player base, what will? 

Message 33 of 103 (775 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks Can we get some update information? getting ridiculous!

Message 34 of 103 (732 Views)

★★★ Novice

I sent the message as requested and we’ve received nothing. Here we are in phase 4 and haven’t received rewards again from phase 3.

4161B735-4F4F-4939-BD54-7450EBC91031.jpeg
Message 35 of 103 (689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

- Your Ally Code: 471-384-146

- Guild Name: Revans New Order

- Date when the Geo TB in question ended: 11/11/2019

- Total number of players who successfully completed the Wat Tambor mission: 21

@CG_MindTricks 

Message 36 of 103 (663 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m not spending another dime until phase 3 rewards are fixed. This is the second TB in a row

Message 37 of 103 (657 Views)

★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks Hello, tb 24/11/2019
5 win and 0 shard
guild = L'Ordre Galactique NA
GM Ally Code: Me Elionagan 665-137-589
Message 38 of 103 (619 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, I've made note of everyone who posted in this thread as well as everyone who messaged me. While I may not be able to respond to every private message I received, I wanted to let you know that we are still working through the best way to address this issue.

When we will have news to share I will update this thread as well as post updates on the official forum:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/218810/wat-tambor-shards-execution-squad-...
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/news-and-announcements-

Meanwhile, we do apologize for the inconvenience and delay and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Message 39 of 103 (552 Views)

★ Novice

- Your Ally Code: 452-279-778

- Guild Name: unrestRaint ‘свобода’

- Date when the Geo TB in question ended: two days ago

- Total number of players who successfully completed the Wat Tambor mission: 9

- Total number of players who successfully completed the Acklay mission:1

Message 40 of 103 (537 Views)