by bullhead812

Original Post

Re: Missing Wat Tambor shards

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

- Your Ally Code:

- Guild Name:

- Date when the Geo TB in question ended: 

- Total number of players who successfully completed the Wat Tambor mission: not to be confused with the total number of attempts which is the one shown in Geo TB when selecting the mission.

- Total number of players who successfully completed the Acklay mission:

allycode: 779-333-797
guild name: swiss guardians
ended today (08.01.2020 european timezone)

don´t know how many have sucessfully completed? not all of our members have discord... we know at least from 2 people (because they are in discord) who had sucessfully completed, but no wat shard were delivered from them... we got only one shard: ris llid (he is one of the non discord member)

acklay mission don´t know but i guess 0

Message 81 of 103 (816 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks So

it seems this is still occurring, its been MONTHS now...................... light a fire under some * or just out right FIRE them!!!!!!!!! 

Message 82 of 103 (806 Views)

[ Edited ]

They just announced a server fix that should prevent this issue from recurring. The announcement also says that a future post (hopefully soon) will share how they plan to fix all the missing shards so far. 

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/222394/server-update-01-09-2020

★★★ Novice

- Your Ally Code:

- Guild Name:

- Total number of players who successfully completed the Wat Tambor mission: not to be confused with the total number of attempts which is the one shown in Geo TB when selecting the mission.

Hi.

My ally code is 189-192-824

My Guild Name is Apocalyptic Conspiracy

This Geo TB end 01.08.2020

5 members completed the WAT mission and were supposed to have earned shards

2 members completed the Ackley mission and were supposed to have rewards GEC2.

We have several members sitting 20 GEC2 currency from activating Negotiator so the sooner the better for getting these rewards.

Many Thanks for  your assistance. 

Message 84 of 103 (723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- Your Ally Code:

- Guild Name:

My ally code 897-221-136

Guild Name: Kessel Spice Pirates

Geo TB end 01/08/2020

5 Missing WAT Shards

1 Acklay mission completed without rewards

Message 85 of 103 (696 Views)

★ Apprentice

When will we get our shards???????????????????

This has become a freakin JOKE! 

3 MONTHS now.

Message 86 of 103 (591 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank You!

Message 87 of 103 (531 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank You,

finally got our shards after 3 months and 250 crystals..

Message 88 of 103 (518 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi all,

The missing Wat Tambor shards (and GET 2 currency) from the Geo TB which ended on 11/11/2019 have now been returned to the affected guilds.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in returning these items and to thank you for your patience we've added an additional 250 Crystals.

If you did not receive inbox message with Wat Tambor shards or GET2 and participated in the GeoTB on the date above (due to switching guilds or similar circumstances), please send a private message to EA_MindTricks with the details and we will investigate.

Message 89 of 103 (1,789 Views)

★★ Novice
Добрый день Валерия!!
Не могу на форуме написать не получается
Оставил запрос на добавления в друзья EA_MindTricks а как написать сообщения не понимаю.
- код союзника-833157891
- название гильдии INSANE STATE
- дата окончания рассматриваемого джеонозиса ТБ - последний темный ДЖео
- количество игроков, успешно выполнивших миссию Wat Tambor (не путать с общим количеством попыток, которое показано в джеонозисе ТБ при выборе миссии.) 21 игрок прошел Мисии всего проходило задание 24-26 человек
-- общее количество игроков, которые успешно завершили миссию Acklay: точно не помню 3-6 человек
у Нас в гильдии несколько игроков которые активно за деньги так же покупаем кристаллы и не хотелось бы их потерять , потому что наша гильдия заметно ослабнет, из-за этого и пишу вам
Message 90 of 103 (427 Views)