Re: Missing Wat Tambor shards

by bullhead812

Original Post

★★ Novice

To all the missing Wat shard players: did your guild receive 0 star in any territory in phase 1 and/or 2? 

This bug hasn't come to the attention of the big guilds until the last few days when we are doing the much-harder LS Geo TB. We also have missed GET2 in phase 2, and we suspect the reason is we attained 0 star in one of the territories in phase 1. Some other guilds are also reporting they haven't received KAM shards for completing the SM in phase 3. 

Message 71 of 103 (1,176 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can tell you that we reached the Wat Tambor Special in phase 3. It is located in Sector 3. So on that particular line we did not score 0 stars anywhere.

On the bottom line, we did score 0 stars in phase1, Sector 1.

Message 72 of 103 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@PlanetOfRedDevil yes my guild got 0 stars in phase 1 bottom, and then 0 stars in middle phase 2. 

Maybe now that its affecting LS GEO, hopefully CG/EA will get off there * and fix this!

Message 73 of 103 (1,158 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Whereas I think you are onto something, you might oversimplificate it. Those guilds who eventually pass a sector when the GeoTB has NO regular restrictions will likely pass a sector when the restrictions are enabled (like us - we pass a sector every now and then). The missing shards have been reported on the Dark Side Geo only when we had the restrictions removed bc of the flawed Combat System. So I think it is not JUST about the 0 stars sectors.

Message 74 of 103 (1,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Occurs when you bridge a zone from one phase to the next when purposely not achieving 1 Star. Good strategy to stop just shy of the 1st and hold to get 2+ the following phase. We have been hounding CG/EA for several weeks to get this fixed and give us our missing shards. All song and dance until it also effects KAM shards...lol. But stop everything when Hux or something else effects the game and/or $$$ revenue.

Message 75 of 103 (1,038 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Like i said before, this is not that simple. We have scored 0 stars on some sectors even before this bug. We recieved our shards just fine every single time, but not during this "unrestricted" TB.

Message 76 of 103 (1,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

guild name: knights of the saber

ally code: 967-232-514

Geo TB ending: 1/8/20 at 12:00 CST

watt shards 23

acklay completions 13

Again today we’re having issues.  We did “split” the watt territory phase to maximize stars which I’m  reading now is an issue, but we did not split the acklay territory.  We completed appx 25 watt attempts and a handful of acklay, we received 0 watt, AND 0 get2 currency.  

this is beyond ridiculous as we’re still waiting for PREVIOUSLY missing watt shards, but you’ve managed to put out what, 25 packs since then?  

fix your stuff or even you’re beloved whales aren’t going to be sticking around much longer. 

Message 77 of 103 (853 Views)

★ Novice

Ally Code: 757-588-494

Guild Name: Dark ‘n Stormy

Geo TB ending: 1/8/20 at 12:00 CST

Wat Tambor Completions: 15

Acklay Mission Completions: 2

This TB has not finished yet, but we did not receive these rewards from Phase 3/4.

Message 78 of 103 (850 Views)

★ Apprentice

So we are still waiting for Wat shards from last year (November) and are currently not being awarded shards this TB.  The members of the guild would have him unlocked by now, but we are still waiting to get this issue fixed.  This is awful customer service.  Who is actually working on the issue and what is taking so long to get this fixed?  

Message 79 of 103 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi mindtrick. 
I can’t seem to directly contact you so I’m posting here. I’d like to reiterate my guild mate’s concerns regarding missing TB rewards. It’s been awhile so I’ve stopped keeping track. While I’m unable to do most of the special missions it’s a guild effort and fleet position is now dependent on TB performance so they’re important to everyone. 
screen name: Jonny 5

ally code: 186984972

guild: Mandalorians Reborned

Missing Wat shards: 70-85

Missing GET2: ???

initial screwed up TB back in October some time and received none from any TB since. 
Sorry to bother you as I’m sure you’re getting a lot of this kickback but we really do want/need our rewards. 
Thanks for your time and consideration, Jonny 5

8CD26E2B-C98B-4C98-A3F5-CC96B717F9A0.png
Message 80 of 103 (673 Views)