Ally code 422-841-891

Wat Tambor shards 35 pieces 

Aclay mission -- 4

Event 11.11.2019

Please help

Message 61 of 103 (701 Views)

Re: Missing Wat Tambor shards

★★★ Novice

This is insane to see how much respect you have for this many players of your game. 

Message 62 of 103 (688 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This dev and support team is such a joke. Over a month and still NOTHING!!

You guys obviously don't care about the community.

Message 63 of 103 (661 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, just a quick update to let you know that this issue hasn't fallen off the radar and we are still working on it. Given that the holidays are around the corner, we will probably have news early January but I can't promise anything at this point as we have several teams working on addressing this issue.
I do apologize for the delay and I understand the frustration.
Thank you for the patience and understanding.
Message 64 of 103 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well I appreciate you finally saying something its weeks over due. As I said I'm really beyond caring when I watch you fix bugs you feel are more important within days. I do understand that Its not as easy as just giving everyone something but a month really. Quit being cheap and just give everyone who participated 30 more wat shards & call it good. Your studios priorities are getting all screwed up. Quit trying to squeeze every penny out of us and please try and go back to just make a great game were willing to support  I wasn't a huge spender but I really think the state of the game combined with the handling of this issue and the recent handling of the release of light side geo tb & making us do light side geo Tb again after this vs. Doing ds before light side again this holding back my unlocking of wat even more has ruined any investment I have made & so I am f2p all they way out now. But Its been fun and I'm sure we will continue to have fun for a little while longer. & if that hyperdrive bundle icons. Isn't removed eventually I will start pushing to have it removed. Happy holidays & thank you for probably being the only effort put Into the issue =)

Message 65 of 103 (610 Views)

★ Apprentice

You guys have waited too long to fix this, It is unacceptable. Have you taken in consideration people leaving and joining new guilds? Also new people joining guilds that have not got the shards that are due?? So the longer you wait you resolve the more complicated it will be. Like @NiNjthat said, just send out 30+ shards and be done. 

I really would hate to see how my customers would act or say if I left a mistake/error for a MONTH, and then told them i was going on Holiday so "tough s$%^*" its gonna be another 3 weeks min before I can even think about you.
@CG_MindTricks 

Message 66 of 103 (573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually I don't understand. As an employee who works on software at a Fortune 500 company, this is a week's worth of work, tops. Query the data, send out the shards, enjoy your weekend. Instead we have to wait 2 months just to hear that something is going to be done? And in the meantime, here's 8 press releases about our spectacular amazing mind-blowing fantastic hyperdrive bundle. If I pulled this crap, I would have been fired a long time ago. Clearly this new senior producer has his head up his backside. Pull it out, and straighten your priorities.

@CG_MindTricks 

Message 67 of 103 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It is really hard to respond anything to this, because I need to represent my guildmembers as well, getting myself banned will get us nowhere.

But you really need to understand that most of us are grown up men: we do not get frustrated over several ingame numbers. You really should realize that we do not feel frustration in most of the time when we mention you guys at the CG: we talk about you with contempt, and we despise you to an extent you possibly cannot comprehend.

You guys are employing people at the CS who barely speak english, and create seemingly neverending loop of flawed content - do I even have to remind you how this started? You screwed up the combat system, had to remove the restrictions from the TB, because cancelling it seemed like a really bad idea back then and at this unrestricted TB many guilds did not recieve the shards. And you have the holydays around the corner? It is probably not your personal responsibility, but since you are the contact person I really see no reason to spare you from this feedback.

Merry Christmas to you guys. See you all after the holydays. Have some rest, you earned it. Hard work always pays off.

Message 68 of 103 (540 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can we please get an update on this? It’s been over a month yet, with NO communication what so ever on the status of this issue....

Message 69 of 103 (511 Views)

@wdg96 Please see Post #64, where EA_MindTricks posted an update just two days ago.