★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 960 2gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. I was in the post mission screen when it declared I had a token to unlock a new Javelin suit, but when I went to unlock one it never gave me the prompt.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17/02/2019 08:57 PM EST
Summarize your bug I did not receive my level 8 javelin unlock.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, from the forums it seems only a handful of people have this issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing other then not having the second javelin unlock at the proper level
What should be happening instead? Receiving your unlock token at level 8

When I reached level 8 I was given the prompt saying I have a unlock for a new javelin, though every time I went into the forge after a mission and before one just to be sure, I never received my unlock token. I'm now level 16 with only two javelins when I should have three. I've seen a few people in the forum posting with this issue as well and I do hope it's resolved soon.

Message 1 of 62 (1,200 Views)

Re: Missing Unlock Token for Level 8

★★★★ Novice
Can we get an idea of when this will be fixed?
Message 2 of 62 (1,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I dont think its even on their radar tbh. Really wanted to test out my last Javelin too.

Message 3 of 62 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Off-Topic/Can-t-unlock-javelin/m-p/7506047/highlight/false#M559

ANOTHER THREAD with same issue.

It happened to me also at level 26. I tried EVERYTHING, including creating a new player profile and doing the first mission. To unlock the first javelin. It's NOT THERE. IT SEEMS THE FORGE IS BROKEN.

I even CONTACTED SUPPORT: THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING.

I MEAN WTF!?!!??!?!
ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PLAY ENDGAME WITH ONLY 3/4 JAVELINS?!?

CAN YOU FIX THIS PLEASE????

Message 4 of 62 (1,135 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm in the same boat as well, but I can't even get the second Javelin (still only have the starter suit). Just got to level 12, but I don't think I'll be playing any further until this gets fixed or even addressed.
Message 5 of 62 (1,131 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
If you are at the beginning I suggest you delete every profile and start anew. It should work I guess? :O
I've already finished the game, so it's SO FRUSTRATING... Frown
Message 6 of 62 (1,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Same thing for me too! lvl 16 hits and it never gave me the chance to choose which javelin i could use as my 3rd option. so ive been stuck with Ranger and Interceptor since level 8. Currently level 22. maybe it will give me the option to choose the rest once i get to 26, but who knows.

Message 7 of 62 (1,119 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I mean...it seems we are not FEW people...it's just difficult to find the problem!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/asw3e5/day_zero_patch_bugs_megathread/egy7jm4/

On reddit also they talk about this! But guess what?? HERE NO-ONE FROM EA has even ACKNOWLEDGE our issue?!?! Are they doing something about it or what?
Message 8 of 62 (1,115 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've had a support ticket closed on me without any response on the issue, then the next day I created a new ticket and got into contact with someone and they told me to make a post here, so that's what I did. I'm lv20 now and still only two javelins.
Message 9 of 62 (1,106 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes. The same happened to me! Ticket closed without answer. Contacting advisor in chat he says to WRITE ON THE FORUM HOPING that some dev sees the issue! :O This is really absurd...
Message 10 of 62 (1,092 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help