Missing Textures/Graphical Glitches? Missing XP Boosts.

by iamxplicit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Textures/Graphical Glitches? Missing XP Boosts.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Missing 9 squad xp boosts, in game graphical issues with notifications (the notifications do not look as they once did with translucent backgrounds)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load the game or ask for a screenshot
What happens when the bug occurs? Xp boosts are missing so I am not sure how to explain this part, the notifications show up with a solid black background instead of translucent, all game modes.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti G1 Gaming
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16Gb Ram, 4Gb GPU

Since the update was released I thought the menu item for activating a squad boost had been moved or my game was glitched.

I looked in my inventory and 9 xp boosts are missing, I have repaired my game already thinking this would fix it and the graphical issues as well, it did not.

Also the help menu does not load any items after choosing a support contact method, it does the loading symbol and then nothing.

Origin overlay was glitched out as well, turned it off and back on, that fixed the overlay.

I'll try to get a screenshot next time I play.

Message 1 of 2 (836 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Textures/Graphical Glitches? Missing XP Boosts.

★ Guide

@iamxplicit wrote:

Summarize your bug Missing 9 squad xp boosts, in game graphical issues with notifications (the notifications do not look as they once did with translucent backgrounds)
What happens when the bug occurs? Xp boosts are missing so I am not sure how to explain this part, the notifications show up with a solid black background instead of translucent, all game modes.

Since the update was released I thought the menu item for activating a squad boost had been moved or my game was glitched.

I looked in my inventory and 9 xp boosts are missing, I have repaired my game already thinking this would fix it and the graphical issues as well, it did not.

Also the help menu does not load any items after choosing a support contact method, it does the loading symbol and then nothing.

Origin overlay was glitched out as well, turned it off and back on, that fixed the overlay.

There is nothing we can do here for you on AHQ when it comes to missing items. You need to get in contact with EA support to solve the missing items. EA support guys are only the ones can sort this missing item out. 

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (682 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Textures/Graphical Glitches? Missing XP Boosts.

★ Guide

@iamxplicit wrote:

There is nothing we can do here for you on AHQ when it comes to missing items. You need to get in contact with EA support to solve the missing items. EA support guys are only the ones can sort this missing item out. 

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers.

Message 2 of 2 (683 Views)