Missing Territory War

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Sony
OS Version 6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 663-166-738
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Territory War dissapeared
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Great Britain

Hello. My game nickname is CiasnyAdek. After I registered to Territory War after player lock in time it just dissapeared from the screen events and couldnt participate in it. Also I lost rewards which comes with it. Is there any way to claim those rewards?
Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Territory War

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, we checked your account and our records show you didn't sign up for the Territory War which ended on the 6th of April. Chances are you may have not payed attention to pressing the "Join" button in the preview phase?
In any case, this is most probably an isolated occurrence, but if you do happen to encounter it again, would be worth taking a screenshot showing your name on the participants list in the preview phase for Territory War and we can investigate it further.
Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Territory War

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, we checked your account and our records show you didn't sign up for the Territory War which ended on the 6th of April. Chances are you may have not payed attention to pressing the "Join" button in the preview phase?
In any case, this is most probably an isolated occurrence, but if you do happen to encounter it again, would be worth taking a screenshot showing your name on the participants list in the preview phase for Territory War and we can investigate it further.
Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)